What's new

NEW NEW NEW NEW NOTTINGHAM Mini Meet!

Nanook

Achiever
OYEZ!, OYEZ! OYEZ! It has been DECIDED that there will be a mini MEET on SATURDAY 25th of OCTOBER 2014. This MEET has been ORGANIZED by the NOTTINGHAM CLASSIFIED Face Book GROUP.

The VENUE for this so called EVENT will NOT come as a SURPRISE to ANYONE.

WE will be at YE OLD SALUTATION INN from 7pm until LATER.

ALL are WELCOME, whether you are BLESSED, or one of the AFFLICTED from a NEIGHBORING county.

@Adam - CoolVape @jeffhds @shaqs77 @Sassy @Reevo @SuperChris @Mrdazjones @Mason @FuZionVapor @Miss Pepper @Gaz1983 @PlumeBlu @Tubbyengineer @BigTomSV @pappaspud @Vaping Wayne @oddsocks @fynger @deejay@Clonfuddled @jeffhds @time76 @pauly meatballs @Solarnotts @tgh_23 @oddsocks @anthonyb @JennyS @ElsaBubs @ZT @JustDave @nikki from mars
@Huggett @BigAl @Mickfox1@JustDave @ZT @coolerprinceya @Sassy @man_d @Midnight rick'n'backer bbav xXFRAGGEDXx

Last edited:
Aw shucks - would love to come but the No. 10 takes a different route

Just had a look at the train times & fares.

No. Just no. Robbing b'stards!

Bummer ay?
Can't be spending the mod money on train fares.
We'll have to have a 'meet over' at my house.
Will be amusing trying to fit a bunch of apes in here lol
Just have a drink n a blow for me xxx

EDIT Just read that back. For the record - I am not a big time drug user.
It's important to me that that is noted

I would come if I can get a lift as the misses is working on Saturday night which f**king sucks!

Wonder if jeffhds is going, if he is I might as him if I can tag along with him, just depends again if I can get some fuel money to help him out to say thanks.

Me been there is a 50/50 but don't hold you breathe on that one!

OYEZ!, OYEZ! OYEZ! It has been DECIDED that there will be a mini MEET on SATURDAY 25th of OCTOBER 2014. This MEET has been ORGANIZED by the NOTTINGHAM CLASSIFIED Face Book GROUP.

The VENUE for this so called EVENT will NOT come as a SURPRISE to ANYONE.

WE will be at YE OLD SALUTATION INN from 7pm until LATER.

ALL are WELCOME, whether you are BLESSED, or one of the AFFLICTED from a NEIGHBORING county.

@Adam - CoolVape @jeffhds @shaqs77 @Sassy @Reevo @SuperChris @Mrdazjones @Mason @FuZionVapor @Miss Pepper @Gaz1983 @PlumeBlu @Tubbyengineer @BigTomSV @pappaspud @Vaping Wayne @oddsocks @fynger @deejay@Clonfuddled @jeffhds @time76 @pauly meatballs @Solarnotts @tgh_23 @oddsocks @anthonyb @JennyS @ElsaBubs @ZT @JustDave @nikki from mars
@Huggett @BigAl @Mickfox1@JustDave @ZT @coolerprinceya

Ill not be around dude :) as you know!

Yeah I know. It was a C+P taggage. :)
Bloody Like/Thanks function has buggered off from the app again.

For anyone that doesn't know the venue, info here....

https://www.facebook.com/TheSalNotts/app_200193303353101

sal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom