What's new

Mini Meet Nottingham. Wednesday 26th February.

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
A couple of us Notts types are meeting for a few sociable beverages on Wednesday afternoon at 2pm in The Salutation on Maid Marian Way, Nottingham.

The pub is Vape friendly and, if memory serves, has a cracking jukebox.

I believe that Nanook and nikki from mars are attending, but all are welcome.

I realise that it is short notice, but if anyone else is about and would like to join us, you will find us here.

77A Maid Marian Way, City Centre, Nottingham NG1 6AJ

Hope to see some people on Wednesday.

Anyone else?

Got to be some other people who have strange days off (or just have too much money to need to work).

Well it was just us, but was a splendid afternoon/evening. Dave is lovely & nikki is a real gentleman. & so's her sister. More micro mini meets please.

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

Good time was had. We shall have to do it again soon.

How about Saturday? :P

Definitely must do this again soon I had a lovely time. This Saturday unfortunately is out for me but just let me know as and when and I shall try to make whichever ones I can. Am stuck in waiting for a delivery of boxes all day today so I can organise my vaping gear properly... always a sign of having too many bits and bobs. ..

I'd do this Saturday but I have to take a guy to Leicester. He may make me drink beer. ;-)

I've stolen some juice from one of you. It's L & H Butterscotch 2.4%. If it's yours Dave I'll bring it on Saturday, if it's yours nikki I'll get it to you somehow. Soz :$

Back
Top Bottom