Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 28th

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • July 5th

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Sassy

Achiever
Third times a charm, the quarterly idea seems to be to everyones agreement, so as before, pick your preferred dates!

***ADDITIONAL DATE - JULY 5TH***

Last edited:
Can I suggest a further date if you are able to alter the poll.

Saturday July 5th.

Can't do any in June as I finish work on the first Sunday, then am off, but away for the rest of the month, pretty much. July 5th would be awesome as it will provide a great end to my 4 weeks off work.

I can't edit the poll (not sure if a mod can?) so edited the original post to add the extra date!

edited it for ya and voted for the 7th :) Hopefully I can be there too :D

No, no, no, no and NO again.... Hang on, didn't I say that last time?! ;)

No idea which if any of those dates I can make- if one is chosen soon enough I should be able to pull a day off.... In which case, I might come.... If I can afford a hotel... and depending on who else is going ;)

For the same reason as last time, right at the start of the month otherwise we'll be waiting forever.

Me? I reckon bi-monthly meets are in order now, sod the quarterly stuff. So, May is better still.

Depending on which end of the month this is I might be out, it's Glastonbury at the end of June and I'll have to be there for about two weeks I think :(

Will see if I can get time off work once a date has been set.

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

14th & 28th for me, well, to play out late anyway lol. Only 1 weekend off a month is a BITCH!!

Back
Top Bottom