What's new

Leicester Meet July 5th 2014 CONFIRMED

Damn I've been wanting to come to one these for a while now but im in Somerset until September. Oh well have fun guys I'll maybe catch the next one :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You shall indeed, we usually try to sort them for every 2-3 months so a few more in the year yet!

Ok, so who's gonna be at this one?
List:
Nanook

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Are you driving @Sassy?

Errrrrr, dunno! Mum had an acute mental illness episode, she had to come and live with me since Thursday but things got so bad and she had to be sectioned today, the ambulance literally left 10 mins ago. I've not slept for 2 days, my ME is at critical OMG stage and I can't even think straight!
Depending on what happens with mum and whats going on with her I may not be able to come. Just gonna have to be a play it by ear thing for the time being I'm afraid :(

Errrrrr, dunno! Mum had an acute mental illness episode, she had to come and live with me since Thursday but things got so bad and she had to be sectioned today, the ambulance literally left 10 mins ago. I've not slept for 2 days, my ME is at critical OMG stage and I can't even think straight!
Depending on what happens with mum and whats going on with her I may not be able to come. Just gonna have to be a play it by ear thing for the time being I'm afraid :(

Shit hun, bad times.

Hope your Mum gets better x

Back
Top Bottom