What's new

Leicester meet 01/03/2014

ElsaBubs

Achiever
Ok, so being as the other thread is more of a discussion of when.
I thought I would start a clean thread (although I'm sure you lot will dirty it pretty soon - feel free:P)
We seem to have set a date thanks to dictator @Mawsley
Saturday 1st March 2014 - Swan & Rushes Leicester LE1 5WR
4pm onwards.

@shaqs77 @Mawsley @ZT @Sassy @Reevo @SuperChris @JustDave @Nanook @anthonyb @Mrdazjones Wenebojo @Mason @JennyS @AndyC1971 @Liath @man_d @FuZionVapor @Holy Smokes @Pepper

any more?

I cloned these from @Mawsley:
vapemeet.jpg

Facebook events page for it here
@AndyC1971 can you calendar this please? If it hasn't already been done that is.

Last edited:
Errr am I bringing my twin brother? Or is there 2 Reevo's going? lol. Plus with you involved and man_d this thread is gonna get messy!

Last edited:
I'm a possible maybe at the moment Sam, don't go back to work til Friday and have no idea what my rota is looking like thereafter yet... having been off since before Christmas it's unlikely I'll be able to blag the night off if I'm not already off! I'll confirm one way or another as soon as I can! :)

well you two are joined at the hip so you havent got much choice mate.

Its already been entered by Mawsley into the calender :)

I am a 'dont know' for this one. Finances have taken a hit recently, and with Bolton on the 22nd, I dont know if I will be able to do this one as well :( I will let you know nearer the time :)

Woah.. Did I read that right @AndyC1971 might be coming unchaperoned??? Fuck that @Liath, you have to come! I need someone there with the authority to twat him if he starts rooting around in my bag again PMSL

Edit: Wow I type slow, you lot have already had half a conversation by the time I posted this!

Unfortunately for you JennyS, I am not AndyC1971's keeper, have absolutely no chance of keeping him 'in hand' whether I'm there or not, and nor are we completely inseparable... so yes, you might just end up with Andy on his own.... but after his last experience of rooting in your bag, I think you'll be *quite* safe!!! ;)

Errr.....I did apologise for that Jenny, and trust me, I have learnt my lesson. If I do go, I will have to stay sober, as I will have to drive back the same night :)

Errr.....I did apologise for that Jenny, and trust me, I have learnt my lesson. If I do go, I will have to stay sober, as I will have to drive back the same night :)

Unless I come too, in which case you can drink and I'll drive... ;)

Back
Top Bottom