What's new

I wouldn't normally be posting here as i'm north of the border

I wouldn't normally be posting here as i'm north of the border but i'm gonna be in birmingham on the 3rd march for a day before I go to brussels on the protest trip ive never been to birmingham or brussels just wanted to know are there any good shops in the area I should visit and does anyone fancy a pint or two that night?
and are any of you going to the protest on the 4th/5th
thanks guys.

What kind of shops? Shoes, clothes......or vape?

Couldnt say about any vape friendly pubs in town as ive yet to find one!

How strong is your accent :P i may be able to wing an evening pass :D

What kind of shops? Shoes, clothes......or vape?

Couldnt say about any vape friendly pubs in town as ive yet to find one!

How strong is your accent :P i may be able to wing an evening pass :D

well I was thinking of buying myself some sexy heels and a nice push up bra
i meant vape shops - it would be cracking to get a pint with some of you folks wont be a late one though as i'm up at the butt crack of dawn to get the coach for brussels
and I have a hybrid accent half me life in manc and t other up here in rainy glasgow

well I was thinking of buying myself some sexy heels and a nice push up bra
i meant vape shops - it would be cracking to get a pint with some of you folks wont be a late one though as i'm up at the butt crack of dawn to get the coach for brussels
and I have a hybrid accent half me life in manc and t other up here in rainy glasgow

Oh manchester....um ok :) that will be an odd one!

Anyhow just near the markets are 2 vape shops....bit furthe down near a few pubs is grey haze.

I work in brum so could stay for a pint :D

yeah im gonna go to grey haze i have no idea where the markets are as ive never been to brum before i'll be staying in a travelodge or summat most likely in the centre near the bullring whatever that is - is it a rodeo or summat?

yeah i looked at them but theyre away out to the west i dunno if i wanna venture that far

Full on pinoy mechs... You do... You're 99% of the way there anyway ;)

If it was during a college break, I'd come up for sure. But atm, I can't afford to miss two days :(
Sorry you two

Back
Top Bottom