What's new

Any vape shops in Birmingham?

captainbiscuit

Postman
Bit of a vaping emergency, are there any shops in Brum, preferably city centre?

Fort Dunlop is the nearest I can find.

Cheers!

InnoVapours
82 Rookery Road
Handsworth
Birmingham
B21 9NL
Phone: (0121) 695 9055
E-Mail: [email protected]
Opening hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 19:00

Sat 10:00 - 18:00, Sun 10:00 - 14:00
13th September OP, so hope its not still an "Vaping Emergency". But they were great guys when I met em @ Vapefest, might be worth a visit?

I know its a bit late but oasis market in case anyone wants to look

Also the tobbaco shop in great western arcade does juice / vape pens

Oh and the news agents few shops away from the now closed blacks shop by paddy power etc on bull st / upper or lowe bull street

To name a few

- - - Updated - - -

I know its a bit late but oasis market in case anyone wants to look

Also the tobbaco shop in great western arcade does juice / vape pens

Oh and the news agents few shops away from the now closed blacks shop by paddy power etc on bull st / upper or lowe bull street

To name a few

i have been using no match in kings heath for 5 months. the liquid is brilliant compared to what i was on previously. plus the best thing about the place is that you can try all the flavours free of charge before you buy anything....no more wasted bottles for me.

i follow them on facebook and at the moment they are doing 10% off with a checkin on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/NoMatchBirmingham

absolute life saver them opening up less than a mile away from me.

- - - Updated - - -

i have been using no match in kings heath for 5 months. the liquid is brilliant compared to what i was on previously. plus the best thing about the place is that you can try all the flavours free of charge before you buy anything....no more wasted bottles for me.

i follow them on facebook and at the moment they are doing 10% off with a checkin on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/NoMatchBirmingham

absolute life saver them opening up less than a mile away from me.

Appreciate it's a bit late, but no-doubt other people looking for vape shops in Birmingham will come across this thread!

+1 for Innovapours @Reevo, highly recommended. Nice guys and stock some good quality kit, not your usual junk. Good prices generally and have bought a few bits off them. There is another shop down the road on the opposite side of the street, not much of interest just cheap clearo kits but quite a bit of juice for sale.

There is also a Totally Wicked reseller just opened up (Dec 2013) at the top of Shirley High St - It's around 117-119 Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 3ND. Nice friendly couple running it, but if you are buying from TW (and you can wait for delivery) you can get much better prices on-line - they are doing a good discount promotion throughout Dec. I think the chap has plans to open more outlets in Moseley and I think it was Harbourne.

I'll check out that shop in Kings Heath cheers, dunno how I missed that one (I was only there a few days ago!)

There's also a few others I've not tried out, including:
- one on Digbeth High St.
- one at Fort Dunlop - I tried this one on a Saturday and found it closed - I think it was in the convenience store - not a separate unit.

Back
Top Bottom