What's new

ACHTUNG! MIDLANDS VAPERS! - Nottingham Minimeet 10th August

@merinoteflon I seem to have cone home with a dekang juice as well as a couple of samples that were given as freebies, but have no memory of that being a sample. If it belongs to anyone will gladly return it, just let me know flavor and type and it's yours, by the by you gave me some tank types .to try out including an evod and 2 others that I have no.idea what they were, if you didn't mean to do so and would like them back pm me and I will arrange to send tgem to you...

Last edited:
@merinoteflon I seem to have cone home with a dekang juice as well as a couple of samples that were given as freebies, but have no memory of that being a sample. If it belongs to anyone will gladly return it, just let me know flavor and type and it's yours, by the by you gave me some tank types .to try out including an evod and 2 others that I have no.idea what they were, if you didn't mean to do so and would like them back pm me and I will arrange to send tgem to you...

The dekangs were Samples from Terry :)

I am only ever generous with other people's gear, just making sure that it was all getting around.

Edit: It was all samples provided by generous vendors, no stress.

Ah crap, well that will teach me to not get so drunk on future (i wish) sorry for being overly sensitive I am always yhinking I must have done something wrong when i have been out drinking, probably why i don't go out often or with unknown people...

Ok in all seriousness, everyone was lovely, and I was surprisingly comfortable being round the guys, which is great, normally happier round people I know or smaller groups but there seems a real sense of community here which is rare to find. Am up for another get together at some point, hope that's not just me. If the Sal is less viable under new mangement them the lion in basford may be a good alternative.

Ok in all seriousness, everyone was lovely, and I was surprisingly comfortable being round the guys, which is great, normally happier round people I know or smaller groups but there seems a real sense of community here which is rare to find. Am up for another get together at some point, hope that's not just me. If the Sal is less viable under new mangement them the lion in basford may be a good alternative.

Im thinking of trying to do a regular meet actually Nikki.
willisuk has come up with the idea that we identify and try out different notts pubs that allow it ... and let people know which are cool :)

Im thinking of trying to do a regular meet actually Nikki.
willisuk has come up with the idea that we identify and try out different notts pubs that allow it ... and let people know which are cool :)
That sounds like a plan, let me know. Work dependent I will be at whichever I can get to and afford.

I ain't comin again if the feckin railway station doesn't work ;)

Back
Top Bottom