Vape Club
What's new

London & South East Vape Meet - Saturday 13th April 2019

I’m out, vape jam looks like it’s shit and would have been reduced meet for me with me not staying overnight.

Innokin
Will consider the one at the end of May when I know what I’m doing

And might even bring @3dj with me so if we can make a 400 mile round trip to visit I expect a few of you can make the effort to come and see us. POTV attendance at the last one was a shockingly poor performance [emoji35]

Vape Green
And might even bring @3dj with me so if we can make a 400 mile round trip to visit I expect a few of you can make the effort to come and see us. POTV attendance at the last one was a shockingly poor performance [emoji35]

I can put one up, two if one of you sleeps on the floor.

Edit: Thinking about it, Duncan's bound to fall over at some point, we could just leave him there and you could have the sofa bed.:grin2:

Edit: Thinking about it, Duncan's bound to fall over at some point, we could just leave him there and you could have the sofa bed.:grin2:

I’m not sure you could handle him, uprooting plants whilst he’s crawling around outside is one thing, inside, that’s another....

Elux

We could sleep on your bus, you still park it outside the neighbours house?

AcmeFog
I'm planning on doing both the jam & the London meet.I'll have me phone on me to update.Have a good day folks either way.

Ok my lovely vape nerd brethren I’m in! Nearly at ExCel so holler if you’re loitering!

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom