speedfreek67

Achiever
London & South East Vape Meet

Saturday 13th April 2019 4.30pm - 11pm

The King & Queen

1 Foley Street, London W1W 6DL

www.thekingandqueenpub.com/function-room.html

Nearest tube stations are Warren Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus

We will be in the function room which is upstairs.

No vaping at the bar, which is downstairs, please.

They don't charge for use of the room but they ask that we give a donation of a minimum of £2. per person which they will give to Macmillan Cancer Support.

They do not serve food at the weekends but they are happy for us to bring in hot food if we want to.

If you are interested in attending it might be an idea to bookmark this thread.
smiley.png

Everyone welcome
smiley.png

Please Note: This is the same day as the B2C day at VapeJam, and I think some people will be going to VapeJam first and then turning up at the meet later, so attendance might be sparce early on. I'll let you know when I know more.

(We also have meets arranged for the following dates: May 25th (bank holiday weekend) July 13th, August 17th, September 21st, November 2nd.)

Smoore
Vape Green
VapeJam is just a smaller expo, that's all.

You can look at interesting kit, laugh at the queues in the modders area, pick up some bargain mods, RDAs, tanks, coils, accessories or juice, be bombarded with loud music, get a concussion from being clouted on the head if you walk to close to the stage during a giveaway, wander around a massive room filled with vape along with 100s of other vapers, admire the promo girls trying to get you interested in their wares, meet up with people you haven't seen in a while, then go down the pub.

I met Joe Clay, Vapellie, Ment and Junglist there last year.

Innokin
Vape Jam is ok for what it is, have been a few times now.

It is quite a young audience, it's a lot of beards and snap backs.

The giveaways are rough, they have booth and everyone crowds around all 4 sides and they throw juice and merchandise into the crowds.

You would be surprised how desperate people get for 10ml sample of juice, people push and shove and dive on the floor, it's hilarious to watch from a distance.

Imagine a pack of starving lions and a zebra carcas being thrown amongst them!

Still a good chance to see some new gear, get some discounts and try some free samples

AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
Bugger, on holiday from the 6th to the 20th :( I didn't plan that one very well! VJ is good as it has more of a modder presence so a bit gutted to be missing this one.

Back
Top Bottom