What's new

Suffolk Vapers

The iStick deffo looks like the next step but I'm gonna have to wait until I get some spare cash.

Cheers mate.

Hey peoples
new ipswich vaper here, just got started but finding my feet fast, just got my first mod :)

btw costa near EE etc is vape friendly as long as u go easy.

Anyone know if there is anywhere that does decent juice in Bury St Edmund's?

Get yourself to Mildenhall. The Mildenhall Vape Shack has loads of flavours. There's another shop round the corner but I haven't tried it. Seems more of a business than an enthusiats haunt.

I'm in Red Lodge, Suffolk. Feel free to add me to the list.

Hey peoples
new ipswich vaper here, just got started but finding my feet fast, just got my first mod :)

btw costa near EE etc is vape friendly as long as u go easy.

Do they still allowing vaping? I happily vape in ramparts and buttermarket, no one said anything to me as of yet also any pubs in Ipswich happy with vaping? I vape in the golf, weather spoons don't allow vaping though :(

Do they still allowing vaping? I happily vape in ramparts and buttermarket, no one said anything to me as of yet also any pubs in Ipswich happy with vaping? I vape in the golf, weather spoons don't allow vaping though :(

costa does yes as long as you are clouding up the place. i dont do pubs much, punch and judy also dont but thats coz of the fair and square part with food and all.

Another Suffolk vaper for the list. West Row near Mildenhall. Mildenhall has two vape shops, both friendly although vapeshack is by far the one with the most flavours. Guy that runs it is also really helpful.
We also have a very vape friendly pub on the river Lark called Judes Ferry!

Another Suffolk vaper for the list. West Row near Mildenhall. Mildenhall has two vape shops, both friendly although vapeshack is by far the one with the most flavours. Guy that runs it is also really helpful.
We also have a very vape friendly pub on the river Lark called Judes Ferry!
Nice to know! Great pub in summer too.

I went into the vape shop in Newmarket the other day and when I asked if the guy had pre-built coils for RDAs he looked at me like I was speaking another language.

Back
Top Bottom