What's new

Lemo 2 vendor in the area?

hatteroo

Initiate
Anyone know a vendor in the region that carries the Lemo 2? Looking to pick one up and a little too anxious to wait for delivery. Thanks! :)

Which area are you in???

Pure mist have them in stock, £28 delivered.

Over near stowmarket, but willing to make the drive since I have nothing better to do and my ipod keeps me company lol.

I saw pure mist has it but damn they're in Ireland! Hoping to get it for the weekend and before work starts honestly.

Over near stowmarket, but willing to make the drive since I have nothing better to do and my ipod keeps me company lol.

I saw pure mist has it but damn they're in Ireland! Hoping to get it for the weekend and before work starts honestly.

Hi, we are actually in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and we ship same day with royal mail 1st class which does not take any longer compared to shipping from england/scotland/wales, we can do it on a saturday delivery guaranteed for £6.50 if you give us a call tomorrow.

Hi, we are actually in Northern Ireland which is part of the UK and we ship same day with royal mail 1st class which does not take any longer compared to shipping from england/scotland/wales, we can do it on a saturday delivery guaranteed for £6.50 if you give us a call tomorrow.
Thanks for the clarification! I just did a quick glance on google with the post code and didn't pay attention to which part of Ireland you guys are in.

Vapourway Salisbury or Bournemouth have them

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom