What's new

Vape CBD advice

AJT

Veteran
Hi so I have tried CBD capsules and then the oil at varying strengths and times of the day but unfortunately not good for me due to medications I take mainly morphine..it has a bad effect on me sending me into massive panic and anxiety..like heart attack anxiety..not good days..plus I felt out of it most of the day...
So now I’m going to try vaping CBD and see how I react to that..
My question is I’m going to use base CBD to add to my normal liquid as I can control it better..going to try 100mg 10ml harmony pure base if I was to add 1ml of base to 10ml of eliquid what CBD strength would it be overall..
I know it looks like a simple equation but I can not do it..would it be a 10mg CBD liquid.??..my head hurts.
Sorry...

Hi so I have tried CBD capsules and then the oil at varying strengths and times of the day but unfortunately not good for me due to medications I take mainly morphine..it has a bad effect on me sending me into massive panic and anxiety..like heart attack anxiety..not good days..plus I felt out of it most of the day...
So now I’m going to try vaping CBD and see how I react to that..
My question is I’m going to use base CBD to add to my normal liquid as I can control it better..going to try 100mg 10ml harmony pure base if I was to add 1ml of base to 10ml of eliquid what CBD strength would it be overall..
I know it looks like a simple equation but I can not do it..would it be a 10mg CBD liquid.??..my head hurts.
Sorry...

Your 100mg bottle of 10ml harmony CBD = 1% total cbd strength.
So adding 1ml of this base to 10ml of e liquid will give you 0.1% of cbd strength.

Your 100mg bottle of 10ml harmony CBD = 1% total cbd strength.
So adding 1ml of this base to 10ml of e liquid will give you 0.1% of cbd strength.
Thank you..so quite weak then..that will be good for me to start off with.

Back
Top Bottom