What's new

Terpenes

thanks! I am tempted to order some mango kush and adding to the some mango juice I am steeping, I think it will compliment it nicely . I could do with something to take the edge of some chronic pain...

It's proper stuff, it should work for you, I'm very happy with the quality of the terpenes, it probably exceeded my expectations, in terms of therapeutic relief, which is number one on my list. Combine it with the following, rebranded from Satijah (Original Hemp) to Harmony (Original Hemp), I've been using this one since 2016, still on my old stock. This is a bloody good price, it's the 600mg one you would want. Amazing stuff, for pain, contains the terpene caryophyllene. Caryophyllene is a good anti inflammatory and hence good for pain relief.

https://www.meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cbd-classic-hemp/

Last edited:
Been reading this thread and I'm out. Basically I'm a twat at times, and would probably end up dripping it neat at 160watts and waking up naked in Tesco.

#breakingDad!:18:

Yes you could, but for what condition, pain, something else, physical, mental health, both? I'm not sure your wife will like the taste of this range, she might be better off with cbd. These arent like sweet tasting yummy eliquids, people don't realise that terpenes are used in everyday items like cosmetic products, soap, washing up liquid, other detergents and even bleach. Terpenes are really for supercharging other products, rather than to be used standalone, it's actually quite a complex subject.

As an aside, I may not be getting the full flavour profiles (here) because of my chronic vapers tongue and it's fair to say that for some people vapers tongue is exacerbated by these sorts of products, and or by the use of dry herb vapourisers / smoking shrubbery etc, all a bit of a minefield tbh.

Well she's tried CBD oil, which helps a little, but not significantly. She uses Rick Simpson oil which helps more, but it's strong as fuck and gives her crazy indigestion. Sure she can live with the taste, whatever it's like. But she's never smoked, so even though she can vape, she would struggle to do a tankful in an afternoon.

So are you saying it would be better used in conjunction with CBD or RSO?

So are you saying it would be better used in conjunction with CBD or RSO?

With cbd in a vape yes, but by all means try the terpenes on their own. RSO, blimey, that's some seriously heavy duty stuff.

With cbd in a vape yes, but by all means try the terpenes on their own. RSO, blimey, that's some seriously heavy duty stuff.
Yea it sure is. For some reason it smells so potent I find it a bit scary, and I'm not new to derb!

Might give it a try then, cheers Andy

Yea it sure is. For some reason it smells so potent I find it a bit scary, and I'm not new to derb!

Might give it a try then, cheers Andy
The most it will ever do is make u fall asleep, nothing to b scared of

The most it will ever do is make u fall asleep, nothing to b scared of
Depends on who's making it, there's a love of using iso alcohol, which is not food grade, you need to use grain alcohol, which is very expensive. Anyway, we cant discuss this openly.

It's proper stuff, it should work for you, I'm very happy with the quality of the terpenes, it probably exceeded my expectations, in terms of therapeutic relief, which is number one on my list. Combine it with the following, rebranded from Satijah (Original Hemp) to Harmony (Original Hemp), I've been using this one since 2016, still on my old stock. This is a bloody good price, it's the 600mg one you would want. Amazing stuff, for pain, contains the terpene caryophyllene. Caryophyllene is a good anti inflammatory and hence good for pain relief.

https://www.meetharmony.com/products/harmony-cbd-classic-hemp/

How's the taste of Harmony (Original Hemp)? It tried Lemon and OG version of Harmony and I just could not stand the chemical taste....

How's the taste of Harmony (Original Hemp)? It tried Lemon and OG version of Harmony and I just could not stand the chemical taste....

I have the Satijah Original Hemp, before they rebranded to Harmony. Flavour is spot on, I get nothing chemical from it, tastes and smells like my cbd hemp (industrial hemp), that I imported from Latvia, for making hemp hot chocolate and tea. As an aside; it was legally imported, not sure what's happening with it these days, as we've left the EU and the powers that be don't like us having any sort of herbal stuff, due mainly to political dogma, the MHRA and Big Pharma, chunts the lot of them, they'd rather we die in pain or wait to die in pain.

Contact Harmony and ask them if their Harmony Original Hemp is the same as the Satijah Original Hemp.

Depends on who's making it, there's a love of using iso alcohol, which is not food grade, you need to use grain alcohol, which is very expensive. Anyway, we cant discuss this openly.
I was just at the local supermarket picking up a few beers and noticed they had Spirytus at a tenner for half a litre. Bloody bargain, that [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom