What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

Sod the CBD laws.
The prices you are being charged for your pain relief are mind blowingly expensive.
Just plant some hemp (its legal) and extract the CBD from that.
Its a weed, it wants to grow and it also makes a nice ornamental plant.

have you tried this??

I'd been chatting with CBDmods, re % CBD content if this liquid. (It's 20%) The last CBD liquid I tried was 6%. I must say, they're very friendly, and helpful. :) I was planning on ordering 10ml this week to give it a try. :) I got an email this morning from CBDmods, they've got the 3x cbd back in stock, and on offer. 3x 10ml, x3 strength bottles, (60% cbd) with 50% off. :D
My order's in ! lol

@Rob (just in case you didn't see the offer. :))
i dont even need any,

but 50% off..

i now have some 3 bottles of natural flavour uber strength en route

i cant work out if natural means flavourless, or mary jane flavour

might come in handy for secret santa, who knows!

Does this help with nerve pain? I currently have chronic sciatica, can only sit in one position, barely sleeping and in agony most of the time
I had the original 10 ml bottles a while ago but probably didn't use correctly as had them in a serpent mini and not sure it did anything for anxiety and sleep (didn't have sciatica at the time) so considering the 3x strength one as it works out with the discount at £19.50 for 20ml as opposed to £17 for 20ml regular
Not got the money to risk at moment unless someone has found it helps with similar pain and sleep (I need zopiclone or valium to sleep without this but due to the pain they are bot really enough at moment) currently on gabarpentin (sp) 3x 300mg and 8x 30/500 co-codomol a day, barely touching the pain but a slight help

Really glad to hear others are finding relief, I feel for you all

I have a couple of bottles of the cbdmods 3x stuff, and my god it is stronger than the original.. Which I think I prefer. This stuff is green.. Needs a really good shake. I vaped it this morning and I have felt like I have smoked a joint all day. Panicky, anxiety through the roof, fast heart rate (the same reasons I have stayed away from smoking the stuff for a long time!) so.. It definitely is stronger! ..

This puts me off a bit, I don't want to feel stoned at all, stopped smoking that 8 years ago after 15 years it screwed my head up I believe, especially the chemically enhanced skunks, just paranoia city, just want pain relief, help with sleep and anxiety a huge bonus too

Codes are still there and work, might be case sensitive? I did try on the mobile and gave up so ordered on desktop.

How many times do we have to keep saying this @greeny1210 You WON'T Feel Stoned!! Taking the prescription meds that you do, I'd be amazed if you were to feel anything untoward.
Most users are getting very positive results for pain relief, but we are all different aren't we? Our pain tolerances can be completely different. So I am not going to say that CBD will work for you, in fact, I'll go as far as saying I'd be quite surprised if you were to say it had helped. You HAVE to give this stuff time to work, you really do need to use a Dripper, you do need to stick with it and keep topping the levels up through out the day. I feel it would be unfair to expect any dramatic effects until you are at least 10 days into continuous daily use.

I'm not trying to put you off, but I am a realist. To get the best out of this stuff you are going to HAVE to commit to it and that means you WILL need to spend some money, not only on the CBD but on a sensible Dripper. You will only get a good outcome if you use this stuff NEAT, so the costs will mount up.
Carol gets about 1 week out of a 10mg Bottle these days, but she was using more at first.

Back
Top Bottom