What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475837796.910975.jpg

Can't fault the service from Callie

Carol's 2 favourite flavours too. :2thumbsup:

I'd been chatting with CBDmods, re % CBD content if this liquid. (It's 20%) The last CBD liquid I tried was 6%. I must say, they're very friendly, and helpful. :) I was planning on ordering 10ml this week to give it a try. :) I got an email this morning from CBDmods, they've got the 3x cbd back in stock, and on offer. 3x 10ml, x3 strength bottles, (60% cbd) with 50% off. :D
My order's in ! lol

@Rob (just in case you didn't see the offer. :))

Lovely people aren't they Phil.:2thumbsup:
Mrs kid is about five day's in and we are seeing some really positive effects. To early to tell how much of the arthritic pain it will ease but it's like night and day with her anxiety. I've tried to use it before bed as I usually take a while to drop off due to pain but so far I've fallen straight to sleep.

@eyeball kid Don't forget the wise words from The Memsahib ;) Keep taking the occasional toot throughout the day to let this stuff build up in the system, think of it as a "maintenance dose". Carol found the arthritic pain diminished after about 10 days or so of starting out on her CBD Journey.;)

@eyeball kid Don't forget the wise words from The Memsahib ;) Keep taking the occasional toot throughout the day to let this stuff build up in the system, think of it as a "maintenance dose". Carol found the arthritic pain diminished after about 10 days or so of starting out on her CBD Journey.;)
Thanks guv
Will remind my good lady.

Does anyone know if CBD is in any way beneficial to osteoporosis? As I am young to have it, I am on Sustanon 250 to stop it progressing and treat the underlying condition that caused it, but wonder if this would in any way help as well?

Sod the CBD laws.
The prices you are being charged for your pain relief are mind blowingly expensive.
Just plant some hemp (its legal) and extract the CBD from that.
Its a weed, it wants to grow and it also makes a nice ornamental plant.

Back
Top Bottom