What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

60CE6D47-901F-4381-8159-0C04B97250A0.jpeg
5B74FEDD-1C02-4264-A1F3-C4556E26517B.jpeg

Had these arrive over the past week, will report back soon :D

Very interested in this as I suffer with ptsd and have bad knees both awaiting replacements plus other painful injuries and take a fair bit of morphine for pain..wondering if cbd would be of any use to me and where to start..

CBD is being covered on the Kyle Files on ITV right now, ITV +1 at 9pm if you’ve already missed the start

Very interested in this as I suffer with ptsd and have bad knees both awaiting replacements plus other painful injuries and take a fair bit of morphine for pain..wondering if cbd would be of any use to me and where to start..

It might do it might not mate we're all different and how it affects us varies.
I'm not sure how much it's helped pain wise I didn't think much but I've been able to cut my tramadol pregablin diazapam oromorph if only slightly without giving it much thought.
Sleep wise it's been a huge help my sleep is terrible, mood I'm on the fence about.
this is using proper CBD I make myself from 99.9% pure CBD isolate at 250mg per 10ml I've tried others including some popular on here and found them to be junk with misleading numbers %s and mg such as CBD mods supposed 6000mg ..that's not even possible you'd need 6gram of pure CBD in 10ml of liquid..lol it might be 6000mg of something like hemp but it ain't CBD...so what's the CBD content?.... It doesn't say when you look into it. Same for many other sites , don't gee started on H&B
Drop me a PM if you want more info & advice but whatever you do don't buy blind there is a lot of snake oil salesman jumping on the bandwagon.

There is no gaurente with this stuff it's probably 50/50 but we'll worth a shot it's definitely got benefits to it just a lot of variables too

Sleep wise it's been a huge help my sleep is terrible, mood I'm on the fence about.
How do you vape CBD for sleep? As in, do you just have a few puffs right before bed or do you vape for a longer time to help you wind down before hitting the hay?

Carol has found it aided her sleep, BUT.............. As there is now some question about the veracity of her comments and observations both she and I withdraw from any further involvement on this subject.

Last edited:
Carol has found it aided her sleep, BUT.............. As there is now some question about the veracity of her comments and observations both she and I withdraw from any further involvement on this subject.

Nobody has questioned the veracity of either your or your wife's experiences with CBD. Somebody having doubts about the content of a product you happen to have found beneficial is not the same thing as doubting the veracity of your experiences.

Ive been vaping the x3 CBD stuff once a day in the evening around the same sort of time. Aches and pains I experience seem to be no different but instead of waking 3/4 + times a night I am finding that Im going through all night with maybe one instance of waking. This alone is pretty great but Im finding Im going to bed a lot later than usual. Maybe 1230 to 1am and getting up around 630am every day.

CBD helped me quick smoking cigarettes...less than 2 weeks, and also alleviated the horrific effects of giving up smoking. This was the thing I could never conquer, the horrific after effects of smoking.

CBD is what gives governments nightmares LoL Loads of healthy people running around questioning the official narrative.

When the MHRA changed its medical status to a medicine, its was Y2K all over again for people selling CBD products LooooL, people lost their minds. There was alot of snake oil salemen peddling cancer cures as CBD, which removed alot of those and was one of the good outcomes.

Which then led to loads of click-bait-articles being circulated on social media to fuel the panic....and it worked. Ebay and Amazon dropped CBD products.

The main government opposition against medical marijuana ALSO awarded her husband the license to grow medical marijuana, in the UK, at his 41 acre sugar plantation. They grow 90 tonnes a year and sell this abroad, on the basis it has medical healing properties. WoW...that's amazing.

In last two years of taking CBD, the best CBD product ive found is CBD Brothers. They provide lab analysis of their oils and it is VERY competitively priced.

I'll take a look at CBD brothers. My missus has lung cancer and fears chemo but I've read CBD can help with the chemo side effects. It would be amazing if she could quit the morphine for the pain. Obviously she won't be vaping it!

I'm gonna try some myself for anxiety but as I take sertraline I have read some brief studies that CBD inhibits a certain enzyme which could cause a build up of sertraline, but then I suppose people take this medication and still use THC with no effect on sertraline side effects.

Back
Top Bottom