What's new

Looking for some advice

Alba

Initiate
Hi, i am wondering about how much "pure base" CBD i should add to my normal eliquid? For example, if i buy 300mg pure base cbd, how many drops should i add to a 60ml bottle of liquid?

I can't answer your question because i make my own up from cbd crumble. I get 1gram and mix it into 60ml of pg/vg mix base liquid. This is very effective for me.
I get mine from here....
https://hempelf.com/collections/oils-concentrates/products/80-broad-spectrum-cbd-wax

Quality is everything in cbd and this is excellent cbd. The wax (crumble) is full spectrum cbd as opposed to isolate. If anybody can beat that price/ quality i'd like to know where from?!
PS i have no connection with this vendor.

I can't answer your question because i make my own up from cbd crumble. I get 1gram and mix it into 60ml of pg/vg mix base liquid. This is very effective for me.
I get mine from here....
https://hempelf.com/collections/oils-concentrates/products/80-broad-spectrum-cbd-wax

Quality is everything in cbd and this is excellent cbd. The wax (crumble) is full spectrum cbd as opposed to isolate. If anybody can beat that price/ quality i'd like to know where from?!
PS i have no connection with this vendor.
Thanks for the reply.
Crumble is not something that i have heard about. Does it completely dissolve? Is it flavourless?

I measure out 60 ml of base liquid and warm it in the microwave for 10 seconds THEN add the wax/ crumble to the 60ml and stir it until is dissolves. I dont add flavour to it as i like the natural hemp/cannabis taste which is very abundant in this wax/crumble. Crumble is full spectrum cbd which if you google will tell you all about it having cbd/cbg and natural hemp terpenes!

Hi, i am wondering about how much "pure base" CBD i should add to my normal eliquid? For example, if i buy 300mg pure base cbd, how many drops should i add to a 60ml bottle of liquid?

It depends what the volume of the CBD is, and what concentration you're aiming for.

Assuming you have 10ml of CBD and you want 30mg/ml, you would add 6.7ml to your 60ml juice.

It depends what the volume of the CBD is, and what concentration you're aiming for.

Assuming you have 10ml of CBD and you want 30mg/ml, you would add 6.7ml to your 60ml juice.
Hi Ment,
Thanks for the reply. I am looking to buy 10ml of Harmony base liquid @ 300mg. If you dont mind me asking.What is the calculation that you used to come to 6.7ml for 60ml of e liquid?

Hi Ment,
Thanks for the reply. I am looking to buy 10ml of Harmony base liquid @ 300mg. If you dont mind me asking.What is the calculation that you used to come to 6.7ml for 60ml of e liquid?

I messed up completely :12:. Your CBD is already 30mg/ml so should be vaped neat.

I messed up completely :12:. Your CBD is already 30mg/ml so should be vaped neat.
Thanks again.
After some research, it seems that the wax/crumbles are the way forward for me. Makes a lot more sense than buying a premade liquid. £50 per gram (750mg cbd per gram) of the Extract Labs wax in a 30ml bottle of my eliquid will give me 25mg/ml.
Screenshot_20190125-072607.jpeg

Thanks again.
After some research, it seems that the wax/crumbles are the way forward for me. Makes a lot more sense than buying a premade liquid. £50 per gram (750mg cbd per gram) of the Extract Labs wax in a 30ml bottle of my eliquid will give me 25mg/ml. View attachment 183704
@moff000, the Hempelf crumble doesnt give a strength per gram. It does say that it is 80% pure. Would this then be 800mg per gram? Pardon my ignorance, i am still trying to get my head around all thungs CBD.

Back
Top Bottom