What's new

Know very little about CBD. Question about cream/ointments

Thank you
I didn’t want to do anything until I know for sure it won’t effect his medication (he’s on blood pressure tablets & anti depressants, amongst others) I’ll wait & see what they say. If he gets the all clear, I’ll return here

thank you both for all your help
I only recently discovered that u absolutely can vape a toxic amount of cbd, a correction to a post i once made in another thread

Sorry for reviving an old thread but my Dad has recently tried the cream for back pain and is getting more sleep. I've just ordered some today for us both as I've read that it will help with restless legs. They get very painful and I struggle to sleep without taking pain killers. I've ordered 5000mg muscle rub

Sorry for reviving an old thread but my Dad has recently tried the cream for back pain and is getting more sleep. I've just ordered some today for us both as I've read that it will help with restless legs. They get very painful and I struggle to sleep without taking pain killers. I've ordered 5000mg muscle rub

Link? 5000mg of cbd is imo a serious over estimation - unless you bought a gallon of the stuff it's probably mainly hemp based, there are a lot of con merchants out there.

Looks ok that, you most certainly can get a total of 5000mg cbd in a 100ml bottle or tub, plus you have the lab analysis certificate.

Link? 5000mg of cbd is imo a serious over estimation - unless you bought a gallon of the stuff it's probably mainly hemp based, there are a lot of con merchants out there.

They fk about with the numbers for marketing...... it's really 50mg per 1mg of cream...or 5% total concentration .....but 5000mg sounds better.....I think I've got this right

Last edited:
Well the CBD cream arrived yesterday. I've got some for my Dad and I thought I would try some for my painful knees as I usually take pain killers at bedtime in order to take the edge of and get some sleep. I applied some as soon as I got home from work and again before going to sleep. I was anxious that without the pain killers I wouldn't get much sleep. It bloody works. Had a great sleep. I applied more when I woke and realised I wasn't having to reposition my legs so often or use my foot stool at my desk. It's amazing! My daughter is dropping my Dad's off to him on Sunday. I hope he has similar results.

You have a good mix in there, the cbd plus those essential oils. The downside i find is my body adjusts to these sort of products, I end up using more, or it becomes less effective, just my mutant body I suppose.

You have a good mix in there, the cbd plus those essential oils. The downside i find is my body adjusts to these sort of products, I end up using more, or it becomes less effective, just my mutant body I suppose.
I also had a little eczema on the back of my hands and you wouldn't think they were dry and red 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom