POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

How much CBD juice can I vape?

Discussion in 'CBD' started by Herman, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Herman

Herman Initiate

I bought CBD juice with a 100mg strength, how should I vape that? With 3mg nicotine juice I can pretty much chain vape without having any negative effects, I can go through a 10ml bottle a night, especially when I drink something.
    How is it with CBD? should I just take a few puffs and wait for it to work? How many ml would be the maximum for a relaxed evening as a beginner?

2. Chu

Chu Postman

Is by relaxing evening you mean stoned you're going to very disappointed to find out that CBD oil doesn't contain any THC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Herman

Herman Initiate

No I didn't mean stoned, but I have read that it does have a relaxing effect. I just sometimes get a bit stressed at work, I thought it might help with relaxation when I come home. In fact I don't like weed or anything with a strong effect too much, that's why I ask about the dose.

#3 Herman, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  4. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

How many pints does it take to get drunk? Short answer is everyone is different and you could be pissed after 6 where I can drink 12 same goes with CBD they is no prescribed dose and what works for Jim might not work for Tom so only advice I think should be offered is vape it and see

• Like Like x 2
  5. Herman

Herman Initiate

I guess you are probably right. With nic vaping there are some general guidlines though, especialy if you know how many cigarettes you used to smoke, but I guess CBD might be different.
    I will just try it, I guess the worst thing that can happen is that I get sleepy or something.

6. dahut

dahut Achiever

used to take huge amounts through one of these pipe things with a hot pin 100mg at a time
    remember to hold the puff in ;)

7. Blackhat247

Blackhat247 Member

yea, everyone is different so you have to try different strengths and different amounts until you find something that works for you. i'm vaping cbd and i use a 1ml tank that's 1500 mg strength and that works for me. i used to use 250 mg but it didn't work for me as good. i have anxiety issues and it calms me down, depending on how bad the attack is, sometimes it calms me down instantly and sometimes it takes a little bit to work

8. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Premium Vendor

I usually vape 5 to 10 puffs in the morning and 5 to 10 on the evening :) don’t need to go crazy as it builds up in your system anyway.