What's new

Food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats your opinion not mine. As said you need to realise everyone is different, not all of us follow the masses, not all of us react the same to different stuff wether that be a food source. Have you ever smoked weed, if not then you have nothing worth saying, you are repeating stuff off the internet thats fake news. If you have then why are you not an addict, apperently you think it's addictive full stop, get in the real world mate find a forum that discusses what you think with actual evidence. you will find like anything consumable most folks are ok a few have problems. You could be allergic to nuts for instance yet i can eat them all day, can you see where i am coming from now. Basically you can't base an argument on stuff you have read etc. You are not thinking it through like you accused me of doing.

I don't feel the requirement to air any dirty laundry I may or may not have in public to be quite frank.

The big difference is that you're stating that my opinion is totally wrong, whereas I'm starting that your opinion isn't true for everyone. To you, your opinion is the only thing that's correct and nobody else knows anything.

You are a massive hypocrite.

Except your opinion that weed isn't addictive - that's just plain crap.

Oh, and there are thousands upon thousands of people all over the world who would gladly trade into your cushy life if they had the slightest chance.

Medical cannabis was legalised by the government in 2018 - even though it was more in name than people actually being able to get it - on prescription.

So why can't the medical aspects of it be discussed on the forum then? It's legal, then there is the Can Card scheme, it's a start, at least.

For the record I'm only saying this to clarify something.
There are many forms of addiction beit physical or psychological.

I'm what i would class as an alcoholic but i do not drink every day.
I dont even drink every week and sometimes will go 2 or 3 months or so without a drink but but to some degree i am still both psychologically and physically addicted to it.

Alcohol dependency on the other hand is probably the most common and thought of type of alcohol addiction and probably what @crustyfolker was eluding to.

Carry on!

Medical cannabis was legalised by the government in 2018 - even though it was more in name than people actually being able to get it - on prescription.

So why can't the medical aspects of it be discussed on the forum then? It's legal, then there is the Can Card scheme, it's a start, at least.

Imo it's too far removed from vaping to be discussed on a vape forum, with CBD juice at least the method is the same.

I don't read much in the CBD section, but I would imagine trying to become a source of medical advice isn't something this forum aspires to.

I'm nowhere near knowledgeable on the subject but i will say this.
There are properties contained the above raw versions and some of the extracts that are undisputedly muscular relaxants.
A lot of pain is coupled with muscle tensions which can also exasperate the pain.

I remember once when my back went i was doubled over in pain. I could hardly stand let alone walk and it was because my lower back muscles went into spasm and locked up to protect the disc or spacers.
I couldn't understand why the doc thought diazepam would help until i took them for a couple of days.
They relaxed the muscles which in turn relieved the pressure and after a couple of weeks i was good to go.

Food for thought!

Thats your opinion not mine. As said you need to realise everyone is different, not all of us follow the masses, not all of us react the same to different stuff wether that be a food source. Have you ever smoked weed, if not then you have nothing worth saying, you are repeating stuff off the internet thats fake news. If you have then why are you not an addict, apperently you think it's addictive full stop, get in the real world mate find a forum that discusses what you think with actual evidence. you will find like anything consumable most folks are ok a few have problems. You could be allergic to nuts for instance yet i can eat them all day, can you see where i am coming from now. Basically you can't base an argument on stuff you have read etc. You are not thinking it through like you accused me of doing.
I don't feel the requirement to air any dirty laundry I may or may not have in public to be quite frank.

The big difference is that you're stating that my opinion is totally wrong, whereas I'm starting that your opinion isn't true for everyone. To you, your opinion is the only thing that's correct and nobody else knows anything.

Oh, and there are thousands upon thousands of people all over the world who would gladly trade into your cushy life if they had the slightest chance.

You wont answer because your answer is no i never smoked it. If you had and you won't answer then it makes you the hypocrite.
admit the truth and i wouldn't have an issue i would know whether you have any experience to use for what you claim. I have given my evidence. I no loads of tokers and ex tokers and not one has had an issue quitting, so it isn't just me. Like i said i feel you don't know because you have nothing to base it on whereas i have. One thing anyone who knows me will tell you is i am honest 100%

Cushy life ok mate. I am 50 this month i have been unwell for 42 of those due to Diabetes type 1. So there's the first reason, i am registered blind, reason 2. I live alone and find it a struggle to do a lot of things. My eyesight problem is caused through an insulin that i was on, wasn't working and it led to my trouble.
I also suffer from Sheummans which my back has a curviture due to being in hospital bed for 4 months with an unknown type of Pneumonia, my parents where told to expect the worse but i pulled through in the end. The pain is worsened by arthritis in my back. My right leg i am lucky to still have, thanks to the nurse who looked after it when it became ulcerated. The muscles in my leg are affected by necrobisis that caused the ulcerating, i also had cellurosis in my other leg which i needed hospitization to monitor it as it could have ended up chopped off
. There's much more to add 13 years of violence from my ex wife, including being pushed down a flight of stairs.
Do you know how much i pay out each week for my care etc, no you don't so now tell me my life is cushy. But there will always be folk like you that do not care about disabled folks if you did you wouldn't have made a post thats in truth discrimination, without you actaully realising how bad what you have said is.

If i am a hypocrite you are a liar and think disabled folks have cushy lives, at least i don't resort to those tactics. Keep em coming you may drop yourself in it mate.

CBD does nothing for your pain, word it correctly and don't tell me or insinuate cbd doesn't help me, with my pain.

I refer you to my new to my new signiture for an answer. I can't see very good and try to hurry my posts and it misleads folks to think incorrectly. Apoligies for your offence man, THE TRUTH IS CBD DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Only some. it maybe beneficial to some, yes. Whats wrong with that?. You just took offence because for an unknown reason you thought i was talking about you. In My original post i was not aiming anything at anyone, like you said it was how i worded it. I can't help being visually impaired and trying to hurry and making mistakes. I am getting annoyed hence i have changed my sig so folks know and may understand, those that don't are not nice people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom