What's new

Does cbd isolate have a taste???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadBubbage

Postman
As above. I usually vape full spectrum Cbd but I've just bought some isolate at the same strength but it tastes awful. I can taste the full spectrum quite strong but it isn't unpleasant however the isolate tastes chemically. It's rank and quite frankly I can't vape it. The manufacturer tells me to expect a slightly bitter taste. All my research suggests isolate should be almost flavourless. Has anyone els noticed a taste to isolate?

Good quality isolate should have little to no taste, bad tasting isolate is usually an indication of impurities from a poor manufacturing process. I have had bad tasting DIY CBD e-liquid once before from having not properly diluted the isolate prior to/during mixing and it re-crystalising in the bottle, it went very bitter as a result but not 'chemically'. So yeah just sounds like a bad batch/brand, hopefully you didn't buy too much of it.

As rob says, no it should be basically taste free. Is it 100% isolate? or 99/98 as it would probably be, 100% is basically impossible to extract.

As above. I usually vape full spectrum Cbd but I've just bought some isolate at the same strength but it tastes awful. I can taste the full spectrum quite strong but it isn't unpleasant however the isolate tastes chemically. It's rank and quite frankly I can't vape it. The manufacturer tells me to expect a slightly bitter taste. All my research suggests isolate should be almost flavourless. Has anyone els noticed a taste to isolate?
I think not, it all depends on the quality and where you buy it. I think you need to choose proven stores, ask people here on the forums. For example, I did the same, people helped me and gave me a good online store. The quality depends on what you get from the product!

Hello again. I still think not:) did you find the right answer? How I said, it all depends on the quality and where you buy it. I think you need to choose proven stores, ask people here on the forums. For example, I did the same, people helped me and gave me a good online store. The quality depends on what you get from the product! A friend of mine once recommended it to me, and now I recommend it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again. I still think not:) did you find the right answer? How I said, it all depends on the quality and where you buy it. I think you need to choose proven stores, ask people here on the forums. For example, I did the same, people helped me and gave me a good online store. The quality depends on what you get from the product! A friend of mine once recommended it to me, and now I recommend it to you.
Hi Alex
Where can I find some more feedback?

How to choose the right CBD strain for chronic pain? I buy in

I agree that a good quality CBD should not taste good. Apparently, you fell for a not very high-quality manufacturer, because pure CBD does not have such a property. You can find the pure CBD on . This online marijuana store is considered the best in Canada. I order both CBD oil and marijuana here, and I get a gift every time I buy it, which is very nice. I would like to say that you should be careful about buying marijuana, because it is dangerous for your health if you are getting it from sketchy places. Choose only official stores with product certification.

So, sorry for the interruption but, is a good site? I've bought from there a couple times, but they have a very wide range of CBD eliquids. Thanks in advance!

If your CBD isolate is pure, it shouldn't have a taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom