What's new

Cbd help and advice

Kim Leeds

I have been reading cbd forum as I going to start using it. I have been vapouring for the past 3 years after I stopped smoking. I suffer from spondylitis, depression, chronic pain, chronic fatigue and arthritis. I take loads of medication including control drugs. Please can you recommend a good cbd e liquid, also I have read a lot of people recommending to use a Dipper but I have never heard of this so can anyone tell me what it is, where to get them from and best one to buy. Thank you

Hi Kim and welcome to the forum. Sorry to here about your problems.

I am new to CBD myself so I would hesitate to recommend any suppliers to you but Im sure somebody will be along soon who can.

People recommend you use a 'Dripper' which is a common name for a RDA or Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser.

When you vape do you MTL or DL - this will make a difference - the general feeling is it is better to DL CBD products as you get a larger dose directly into your lungs rather than MTL where you absorb through the tongue and gums. Just like nicotine.

I am a MTL vaper but I do DL CBD without any problems.

You can pick up a cheap RDA for a few pounds that will suffice to your needs but you will need wire and cotton or pre-made coils for it. Its hard to give advice without knowing how you vape.

Just a thought but there are also capsules, drops and other ways to take CBD if you don't want DL

Last edited:
Hi @Kim Leeds and welcome to the planet.
me only got 1 bottle of cbd which was sent as a freebie so i dont know much about it and not noticed any affects to be honnest.
like you i have arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis as well as every other form of arthritis so know what you are going through.

a RDA is a rebuildable deck so just like the shop coils you buy for your vape these ones you have to build yourself so not easy if you have arthritic hands so ive never gone down that route. you get the wire,cotton and have to build the coil from scratch.

there are so many people getting on the bandwagon of selling cbd now but the main one i keep hearing poping up is the cbd brothers https://cbdbrothers.com/shop/

@Rob one of our super mods uses it as well as his wife and as far as i can remember she is now using the capsules instead of the vape as it works better.
good luck with your search.

Hi Kim and welcome to the forum. Sorry to here about your problems.

I am new to CBD myself so I would hesitate to recommend any suppliers to you but Im sure somebody will be along soon who can.

People recommend you use a 'Dripper' which is a common name for a RDA or Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser.

When you vape do you MTL or DL - this will make a difference - the general feeling is it is better to DL CBD products as you get a larger dose directly into your lungs rather than MTL where you absorb through the tongue and gums. Just like nicotine.

I am a MTL vaper but I do DL CBD without any problems.

You can pick up a cheap RDA for a few pounds that will suffice to your needs but you will need wire and cotton or pre-made coils for it. Its hard to give advice without knowing how you vape.

Just a thought but there are also capsules, drops and other ways to take CBD if you don't want DL
I have been reading cbd forum as I going to start using it. I have been vapouring for the past 3 years after I stopped smoking. I suffer from spondylitis, depression, chronic pain, chronic fatigue and arthritis. I take loads of medication including control drugs. Please can you recommend a good cbd e liquid, also I have read a lot of people recommending to use a Dipper but I have never heard of this so can anyone tell me what it is, where to get them from and best one to buy. Thank you
Hi Garth I use both MTL and DL with 0.50omh coils so would this be good for CBD e liquid. I still not sure what one to get because I take very strong medication and they do always work on my bad days so I am thinking I would need something quite strong. I think I only want to use it 1st thing in the morning because I always feel bad then, then around 5pm because I really feel tried and drained and at bedtime as I suffer with insomnia.

Hi @Kim Leeds and welcome to the planet.
me only got 1 bottle of cbd which was sent as a freebie so i dont know much about it and not noticed any affects to be honnest.
like you i have arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis as well as every other form of arthritis so know what you are going through.

a RDA is a rebuildable deck so just like the shop coils you buy for your vape these ones you have to build yourself so not easy if you have arthritic hands so ive never gone down that route. you get the wire,cotton and have to build the coil from scratch.

there are so many people getting on the bandwagon of selling cbd now but the main one i keep hearing poping up is the cbd brothers https://cbdbrothers.com/shop/

@Rob one of our super mods uses it as well as his wife and as far as i can remember she is now using the capsules instead of the vape as it works better.
good luck with your search.
Hi, I having been looking at brothers and I am going to look at the capsules now. Thank you

I work in a place thats does drug testing . Does cbd show on drugs test

Back
Top Bottom