What's new

CBD & Drug tests?

HEISENBERG88

Achiever
Can you drive whilst on the CBD?
Would it result in a driving ban if you were swabbed by the police?

Totally unscientific!

I wondered myself does CBD show up on a drugs test? Now, obviously every brand is different with different levels of varying compounds. Some "CBD" is piss water, some is strong and might.

Now for the none science.

I bought myself some piss testing strips Oct 2016

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004RT03SO/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_inactive_ship_o2_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Vaped it like I was doing. Did a piss test, came back negative.

Considering they generally look for THC, it shouldn't (doesn't mean it won't) show up CBD / the 0.2% or less trace of THC that's allowed under UK law.

This is a grey area actually as some of the oils by mouth can metabolise & throw up a false positive reading, we know this as someone contacted us saying they failed a drugs test! We don’t sale the product but she is a friend of mine, but they do take kannawey premium gold a oil based full spectrum oil and if you actually read it on there bottle & website, it does say do not take our product if you are prior to having A drugs test. Now vaping it different and ive not fully worked out how quiet yet. All of us here took a drugs test to make sure you didn’t get a false positive! Trace amounts can see throw it with enough which is achieveable on high doses!

Here a statement from the tinterweb.

It is not common for CBD users to turn out a positive drug test for THC. Yet, sometimes when patients are consuming in upwards of 1,000 milligrams per day, it can trigger a false positive. The average CBD user typically only consumes between 120 to 160 milligrams daily. Still, Consumerlab president Tod Cooperman, whose company tests natural supplements like hemp-based CBD, says around 10 percent of those people who use CBD can test positive for THC. So, “it can happen, he said.

Back
Top Bottom