What's new

Win Freemax Maxpod Golden Limited Edition

Freemaxtech

Postman
Good news! Here comes the Golden Freemax Activity: GOLDEN FREEMAX WITH GOLDEN VAPE!Limited quantity of Maxpod golden vape devices, and there are only 34 golden Maxpod in the world.

In order to thank you all for the long-time support, Freemax has prepared one golden Freemax Maxpod for fam on POTV forum.

MPKtE4j.jpg

How to enter?

1. Have you already got one Maxpod? Post the pictures below if you have one.(PS: If you don't have one, you can answer the second question directly)

2. What is the reason for you to recommend Maxpod to others?

3. Invite your friends to join.

The valid time is from Aug 24th to Aug 31st. Time is limited and please seize the chance. Maybe you are the lucky one to get this special gift.

Note: You can also enter 6 Freemax official social media platforms to increase your chances of becoming our lucky one! For more information about Freemax activity, please visit https://www.freemaxvape.com/gold-maxpod-limited-edition.

Last edited:
No I do not have a Golden Freemax so cannot recommend it to anyone.
I hope it`s better than the Willy Wonka`s Golden ticket I won, those Oompa Loompa`s were a bunch of shit heads.

Unfortunately I do not already own a maxpod/have never tried one so can't really complete number 1 on the list or recommend it on its actual performance.
The design is simple and sleek and the form factor looks nice. Nice to see the USB port on the side of the device. In general I'm just a big fan of these simple MTL devices (as long as they perform well) no messing about with settings and buttons, just puff away then chuck it in your pocket, ideal.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway Freemax and for including us forum dwellers in it :)

Last edited:
No I do not have a Golden Freemax so cannot recommend it to anyone.
I hope it`s better than the Willy Wonka`s Golden ticket I won, those Oompa Loompa`s were a bunch of shit heads.
Sorry, you misunderstood. Now nobody has the golden limited version, if you entered the giveaway, perhaps you can own one. :goodluck:

Good news! Here comes the Golden Freemax Activity: GOLDEN FREEMAX WITH GOLDEN VAPE!Limited quantity of Maxpod golden vape devices, and there are only 34 golden Maxpod in the world.

In order to thank you all for the long-time support, Freemax has prepared one golden Freemax Maxpod for fam on POTV forum.

MPKtE4j.jpg

How to enter?

1. Have you already got one Maxpod? Post the pictures below if you have one.(PS: If you don't have one, you can answer the second question directly)

2. What is the reason for you to recommend Maxpod to others?

The valid time is from Aug 24th to Aug 31st. Time is limited and please seize the chance. Maybe you are the lucky one to get this special gift.

Note: You can also enter 6 Freemax official social media platforms to increase your chances of becoming our lucky one! For more information about Freemax activity, please visit https://www.freemaxvape.com/gold-maxpod-limited-edition.
1. No i dont have a maxpod
2. Not having one, the only thing i would be able to use as a recommendation would be freemax's quality reputation

Btw, the link you posted isnt formatted ideally for a mobile device

1 I don't have one
2 But I think it's cool enough to try it, sleek and beautiful
Thanks for this giveaway, Freemax!

Back
Top Bottom