What's new

What it sez on the tin

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was planning on doing the 1k post thingy but got carried away and missed it. So bo!!ock$ to that!

Instead, I will do a giveaway to celebrate the extraordinary generosity of 18650uk and Fogstar in resolving the very dangerous circumstances NDB have put some of their customers in. We are very lucky to have both these very fine specimens as members of this wonderful forum. The silver lining of the NDB cloud is that it allows the honourable and the honest to shine thru! Outstanding!

Gonna put in a pre-order for the new resin Wasp. It seems I am on a mission to build a hive and my Ultem wasps need to be introduced to their exotic cousins! So I figured whilst I'm buying myself one, I might as well buy one for one of you lovely apes as well. You can choose whether you want the rda or the rdta. Both have their obvious benefits. One comes with a squonk pin and for those who don't have a squonker, the other comes with a 2ml tank!

No idea what the actual ship date for these little beauties is but if the winner would be kind enough to PM me their address and choice of rda/rdta and colour option, then as soon as they arrive I will forward the prize on.

Names on list please. I will hold the draw when I run out of patience and can no longer resist placing the order!

Good luck!

Was planning on doing the 1k post thingy but got carried away and missed it. So bo!!ock$ to that!

Instead, I will do a giveaway to celebrate the extraordinary generosity of 18650uk and Fogstar in resolving the very dangerous circumstances NDB have put some of their customers in. We are very lucky to have both these very fine specimens as members of this wonderful forum. The silver lining of the NDB cloud is that it allows the honourable and the honest to shine thru! Outstanding!

Gonna put in a pre-order for the new resin Wasp. It seems I am on a mission to build a hive and my Ultem wasps need to be introduced to their exotic cousins! So I figured whilst I'm buying myself one, I might as well buy one for one of you lovely apes as well. You can choose whether you want the rda or the rdta. Both have their obvious benefits. One comes with a squonk pin and for those who don't have a squonker, the other comes with a 2ml tank!

No idea what the actual ship date for these little beauties is but if the winner would be kind enough to PM me their address and choice of rda/rdta and colour option, then as soon as they arrive I will forward the prize on.

Names on list please. I will hold the draw when I run out of patience and can no longer resist placing the order!

Good luck!

1. badboybez

Lovely gesture, thanks for the chance mate, in the remote chance that I win, I would prefer the RDA.

Thanks badboybez

Congrates on the milestone and thank you on your generosity and 18650uk and fogstar for keeping everyone safe :)

1. badboybez
2. Sp3ckyh0td0g81
3. Michael Jackson (squonk pin)

1. badboybez
2. Sp3ckyh0td0g81
4.Cheltenham cat (rdta)

nicely done OP

1. badboybez
2. Sp3ckyh0td0g81
4.Cheltenham cat (rdta)
5. simong

thanks Mitz, I'll chuck my hat in the ring... very kind of you.

1. badboybez
2. Sp3ckyh0td0g81
4.Cheltenham cat (rdta)
5. simong
6. JohnnyVape (squonk)

Thanks for the genorosity, great giveaway, congrats on the 1k!

+1 for the efforts of our trusted battery suppliers. Congrat's on the milestone and nice giveaway pal. #notanentry

1. badboybez
2. Sp3ckyh0td0g81
4.Cheltenham cat (rdta)
5. simong
6. JohnnyVape (squonk)
7. Shetland Sam (squonk)

Thanks for the giveaway mate very kind of you

Back
Top Bottom