What's new

Vaporesso Green/Gold/Rainbow Revenger kit Giveaway- 5 to WIN!

Im very confused... this is the update I have from Gina at Vaporesso via email this morning:

Hi Andy,
Thanks for following up. Since we had the National holidays in first week of October, your prize had been sent out this week and I will let you know tracking number soon!

This suggests that my prize is a) coming from China direct from Vaperesso and not from the UK Distributor and b) has only just been posted - so won't be here for at least another week.

im guessing vape distribution will be getting their units this week aswell and maybe waiting like yourself mate

Ooh it's like Christmas with a surprise waiting for me at home. The tracking number I got was on the parcel itself.

2017-10-13 10.09.21.jpg

Yep it was the Revenger and first impressions are good. Very well presented kit in Green. Plus a couple of bottles of juice, a 10ml of Toonz and a 50ml shortfill of Dragon Fruit plus nic shot. Thanks @Vaporesso!

20171013_175422.jpg

@Afreeb they email me about the prize, and says that it will be sent to me from China warehouse.

I'm at Malaysia, FYI.

I'm very confused then if yours was dispatched from diamond mist in the UK... Lol
since they're Vaporesso themself (who make this contest/giveaway), I think they simply choose any nearest official Vaporesso distributor/reseller to send the prize to the winner.

@Afreeb they email me about the prize, and says that it will be sent to me from China warehouse.

I'm at Malaysia, FYI.
ahh that makes sence then. you will get the 5ml from china while all the uk winners will get the 2ml from uk supplier.

have you got any recomendations on must try juice from your country. i am loving nasty, naked tiger, adv, uav, fcukin but im always on the lookout for new ones to try.

Back
Top Bottom