What's new

The latest Vaporesso Xros kit--Celebration for parent company, SMOORE's IPO!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi POTV fans,

How are you? We are here writing to share a piece of good news with you. On July 10, 2020, VAPORESSO's parent company, the world’s biggest vaping device provider, Smoore has become the first in the vaping industry to announce an IPO in Hong Kong, with a total market value of over 21.8 billion USD - triple the estimated value before IPO.

According to Frost & Sullivan, based on 2019 revenue calculations, SMOORE accounts for 16.5% of the total market share with 14 years' experience in the field of OEM/ODM.

As one of the sub-brands, Vaporesso has inherited SMOORE's spirit and incorporated it into our own mission to be Beyond the Ordinary. With cutting-edge ingenuity, VAPORESSO is dedicated to satisfying its customers with high-quality vaping experience as always.

You can know more about us here

To celebrate this inspiring news, we are here to give away 3 kits of our latest Xros pod kits, here is a quick review of the highlight features

1. Optimized 0.8&1.2 MESH pods and adjustable airflow control system.
2. 800mah battery with 1A type C charging built in a slim body with a classic stainless design
3. A fully transparent pod; Push and top fill the pod, only one hand can handle it

Simple to enter:
1. Comment below how you knew Vaporesso for the first time

You must be legal age in your country to enter. Winners will be announced on Aug 1st

Hey Vaporesso!

Thats great news! You already know you have many fans on this forum.

Of course i will enter! Its a pod! :2thumbsup:

Answer: i first heard of Vaporesso through this forum, if I remember i read a review back in August, from there i watched and read many reviews and have been very lucky to have reviewed for you many times.

Thanks for the opportunity, of course if you are sending me one to review you can remove my entry lol or if i win i will do a giveaway haha

Thanks for the giveaway Vaporesso, I first heard of Vaporesso via your Gemini rta, back in 2016, I think it was :2thumbsup:

Hi @Vaporesso and thank you for a generous giveaway! I first heard of Vaporesso when I was looking for a new mod and was recommended the Gen on here, cracking mod it is too!

# Congrats on the IPO not surprised, youve brought out some great kits for beginners to advanced vapers & coils are one of the best. My first kit was a Polar and still in daily use.
# Not an entry. #

I´m in!! :D

Well, when I started vaping I had no clue about brands, devices... nothing. So I went to a vape store.
They had a lot of devices from Aspire, Smok, Voopoo...etc etc. They guy showed me a bunch of them and explained a bit, but suddenly I saw a rainbow Vaporesso Luxe kit at the counter. "What about that one?" I said, they guy told me "Its a little more expensive, but its nice". Nice? I inspected it, compared it with its similars... tried it, and I falled in love instantly. It was more than nice and far better in my opinion.

The rest is all history. Still my best mod and one of my best tanks too (the original SKRR). Thanks to it, I never went back to cigarettes.

Now Vaporesso is my go to brand. When I look for something new, I search first among your products.

I´m happy to see your behind such a great corp. as SMOORE. The quality, the design, the concepts... all is remarkable. Keep your hard work and bringing us great vapes.

Thanks for another great giveaway!! ;)

Last edited:
My first Vaporesso mod was the Armour pro which I still use everyday, I have a few Vaporesso products and they are all great. Thanks for the chance.

My first Vaporesso Mod was the Swag 2 which I love as I have 2. Thanks for the giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom