What's new

Tanks/mods/juice

Kingpo2000

Postman
All, having vaped on and off for a few years (sadly off for the last year whilst smoking but now well back on it!), i have managed to purchase lots of kit and juice that i know just don't suit my palette anymore and am thus giving away.
This forum helped me out back in the early days and i am a firm believer of what goes around comes around, so what better way to say thank you than a bit of a giveaway.

Just put down on here what it is you want from the photos, and i will try my best to get it to you.
I will add i am offering bits to a mate too so some things might go before anyone replies so apologies for that in advance.

All i ask is you pay the postage otherwise this giveaway will cost me a lot depending on how many people want things.

Once people say what they want i will try and get a p+p quote before confirming for you.

I don't know the rules on giving juice away as some of the shortfills have a nic shot - all are made to 3mg FYI.
If i can't do that then someone just let me know.

All have no charger although i'm sure you all have one somewhere as common connector.

2 x SMOK baby beast tanks, 1 with matching SMOK V8 baby stick - GONE

1 x OBS Crius II tank, plus spare glass/o rings etc - GONE

1 x WISMEC Reuleaux RX2 20700 plus caps for 18650 batteries - GONE

1 x ASPIRE Atlantis evo tank plus extender kit and 3 spare coils - GONE

1 x ASPIRE CF Sub stick with charger

Only rule, must not be a serial giveaway enterer with no decent contribution to the forum.
I don't check here all the time so be patient with me!

WILL ONLY POST ONCE ALL HAVE BEEN TAKEN, and will likely be a friday or saturday!

Cheers
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Last edited:
Oooh please could I have the Wismec and one of the Smok tanks? The odd one without the stick!
Shame the liquids are mixed as I’m 0% nic or I would have snaffled the menthol and ice flavours! But best not be greedy.

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks, nice gesture.

Can i have the smok with tube, the dragon fruit juice, the double drip, i cant see the back i ones, if they dont have menthol or ice i will take them too if poss?

Cheers

Oooh please could I have the Wismec and one of the Smok tanks? The odd one without the stick!
Shame the liquids are mixed as I’m 0% nic or I would have snaffled the menthol and ice flavours! But best not be greedy.

yep, no issues. will let you know the postage soon

Hi

Thanks, nice gesture.

Can i have the smok with tube, the dragon fruit juice, the double drip, i cant see the back i ones, if they dont have menthol or ice i will take them too if poss?

Cheers

yep, no worries. will let you know postage soon. don't get too excited about the juice, you picked the 2 juices with the least in, most others are practically full. the back row are mostly menthol/ice.

A very kind giveaway @Kingpo2000 and good so see you back off the cigarettes, nice to see the regulars picking up a couple bits too ☺️

I'd be chuffed(love) to snag the OBS Crius II off ya matey and happy to sort the cost of postage for you. Very generous giveaway btw, sorry to hear you're back on the smokes (oh lol is that the wording, you're not smoking right? my bad) ... :(

I'd be chuffed(love) to snag the OBS Crius II off ya matey and happy to sort the cost of postage for you. Very generous giveaway btw, sorry to hear you're back on the smokes (oh lol is that the wording, you're not smoking right? my bad) ... :(

no worries, will let you know postage costs soon.

good start, not much more to go people!!

Back
Top Bottom