What's new

Freemax Autopod 50

RichieRich

Achiever
Afternoon all

I have up for grabs, a Freemax Autopod 50.

I received this in a giveaway from @DeeDee, and have used it on and off the past month or so, but it's not getting the use it deserves so I'm putting it back up for giveaway.

Will come in box including the usual bits (USB cable, and instructions). Will be supplied with new coil.

Usual POTV format, Names on a list please, If you break the list, please fix it :)

Will be drawn in 2 weeks, say, Sunday 27th September

etc

20200912_093125.jpg

Ha ha Im pretty sure I entered the draw the first time round so be a shame not to again! A generous giveaway kind sir!
1. ForestMagpie

still after a pod for the eldest so im in....thanks for the chance

1. ForestMagpie
2. Cheltenham cat

Dear god, give me the strength to stay away...
F*ck it.
Count on me.

1. ForestMagpie
2. Cheltenham cat
3. OzoreXS

Thank you @richierich for this generous giveaway, and thanks for the oportunity of having such a great monster pod!

1. ForestMagpie
2. Cheltenham cat
3. OzoreXS
4. Amnesiac

I know how you feel @OzoreXS, it's impossible to resist... Must. Have. More. Vapes... Arrgghh

I think I was in on the first time round too, thanks for another opportunity @richierich

As I have been very lucky on the forum recently and been the recipient of some great giveaways I am going to step back from this one and give the others a better chance so that someone else can enjoy such a great giveaway. Thus the list becomes:
1. Cheltenham Cat
2. OzoreXS
3. Amnesiac
Good luck all.

I'm in. Very good of you, @richierich. Have a couple of friends who'd make good use of a Pod. Nice one.

1. Cheltenham Cat
2. OzoreXS
3. Amnesiac
4. SpennyStooge

Thank you for the chance @richierich this would be great for a smaller device for me
1.Cheltenham Cat
2. OzoreXS
3. Amnesiac
4. SpennyStooge
5. LordOdin
6. Sam Andrews

Back
Top Bottom