What's new

Endura T22

vapemac

Veteran
DSC_2033.JPG

I got this Endura kit as part of a prize in the charity raffle. It comes with a fixed wattage mod, tank, two coils, two drip tips and a usb cable. I have so much stuff right now that i doubt I'll get a proper chance to use it. In fact, it is at the moment unused and brand new. Rather than let it gather dust, I'd like to see it go to someone that's just starting out. That could be a friend, a relative or a work colleague. Someone that has maybe expressed an interest in giving up but hasn't made the step yet. If you know of one such person I'd like you to enter.

Rules are - names in an orderly list, if you fuck it up i won't fix it.
You must have a minimum of 300 posts.

I'll run this until I get enough interest to draw it.

View attachment 143653

I got this Endura kit as part of a prize in the charity raffle. It comes with a fixed wattage mod, tank, two coils, two drip tips and a usb cable. I have so much stuff right now that i doubt I'll get a proper chance to use it. In fact, it is at the moment unused and brand new. Rather than let it gather dust, I'd like to see it go to someone that's just starting out. That could be a friend, a relative or a work colleague. Someone that has maybe expressed an interest in giving up but hasn't made the step yet. If you know of one such person I'd like you to enter.

Rules are - names in an orderly list, if you fuck it up i won't fix it.
You must have a minimum of 300 posts.

I'll run this until I get enough interest to draw it.

1. badboybez

Hi vapemac, lovely gesture of yours.
Thanks for the chance to win it.

Regards badboybez

not a entry but a nice prize for someone who is just starting vaping ... well done mate:2thumbsup:.....................

Thanks for the chance @vapemac [emoji5]

My better half's dad is wanting to start vaping as he's just been diagnosed with copd but he's not bought a kit yet [emoji5]

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010

Ah y'know what, I've got a couple of relatives that will get on with this.

1. badboybez
2. Mattyk2010
3. daz_app

Cheers @vapemac

Not an entry, nice offer though. A good little starter kit for someone. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom