What's new

DeeDee's giant giveaway...Coming soon

Hi all

Just a heads up to keep your eyes peeled.
20200913_113607.jpg

I will be doing a giant giveaway soon to celebrate my 1 year ciggie free anniversary.

Up for grabs will be 3 devices and hopefully some juices from @Dr Vapes as they have agreed to send me some to include! Thanks Mo x

The list of items may change but for now im thinking...

Vaporesso Barr
Voopoo Argus Air
Uwell Crown Pod
Dr Vapes Juices Freebase and Salts

Not sure how i will do it as i want 1 thread so I'm thinking about that and will create the official giveaway thread next wkend!

20200913_113539.jpg

Thank you all for your support, help and laughs! Its so appreciated x

Dee x

You've hit a great landmark with your 1 year ciggie free. :thumbup:

You're an asset to POTV and will watch out for your generous giveaways. :)

I like the little graphics you make too :14:

Hi all

Just a heads up to keep your eyes peeled.
View attachment 228249

I will be doing a giant giveaway soon to celebrate my 1 year ciggie free anniversary.

Up for grabs will be 3 devices and hopefully some juices from @Dr Vapes as they have agreed to send me some to include! Thanks Mo x

The list of items may change but for now im thinking...

Vaporesso Barr
Voopoo Argus Air
Uwell Crown Pod
Dr Vapes Juices Freebase and Salts

Not sure how i will do it as i want 1 thread so I'm thinking about that and will create the official giveaway thread next wkend!

View attachment 228250

Thank you all for your support, help and laughs! Its so appreciated x

Dee x

Congratulations on your first year anniversary Dee, you're doing brilliantly. Keep it up and stay smoke free.

bloody heck, is it a year already, jeez where has that time gone. congratz DeeDee on your first year and as said a great contributor on the planet.

Ace, Dee. Congratulations. Just on the 14 month mark, but getting me kicks vicariously by watching others just starting to head down this path. I look forward to this giveaway. I'll be in. Got a couple of mates in mind. X

Back
Top Bottom