What's new

Dee,s Giant Giveaway

Congratulations and celebrations to you dear @DeeDee on your first year gasper free , fantastic and kind giveaway. I'm now at only 4 months but still counting, support and advice from you and the other folks on here which has made if possible for me to completely stop the roll ups thank you.
1. ForestMagpie A and D
2. Astral - A and B and D
3. Amnesiac - A and C and D
4. Phat Barstood - A B C D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B
8. OzoreXS - A
9. SpennyStooge - A & B
10. Jonty ~ A & D

Congrats on the year Dee.

Pods?!? Ram it Bunty!

Good luck everyone.

Hi all

So as promised, to celebrate my 1 year anniversary I am doing a Giant Giveaway! :2thumbsup:

I smoked my last cigarette on 22nd September 2019. I have just been going back over the thread i started to document my journey.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...itting-stinkies-adventure-bring-it-on.187414/
Even back then, before i made friends on here i was given so much support i was so overwhelmed and that support is seen through out this forum not just vape related but many other topics too.

This is to thank you for your help and support to me personally and to show appreciation for how we all help each other on POTV.

SO HERE WE GO!

Each kit will come with a few Dr Vapes Juices. A huge thank you to Mo at @Dr Vapes for giving these to me for this Giveaway. You all know i am a big Dr Vapes fan so I am extremely happy to be able to include some of their fab eliquids. There will be a mixture of 10mg and 20mg salts and some Freebase juice. Pic to follow once all received
https://dr-vapes.com/

GIveaway A

Voopoo Argus Air, this comes with the original box, used for review purposes only, it will include the standard pod. No coils.
Plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and a Freebase juice.
View attachment 228737

Giveaway B

Uwell Crown Pod, Black this comes boxed with all parts, both pods have had partial use for review purposes.
Plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and 1 Freebase
View attachment 228738

Giveaway C

Vaporesso Barr kit, Grey, unopened brand new plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts

View attachment 228739

Giveaway D

GTX One, Silver. Comes boxed, has been used on and off for a few months, i will include 2 gtx coils 0.8 and 1.2 plus 2 Dr Vapes Nic Salts and 1 Freebase

View attachment 228742

For more information and pics on the kits you can see all of my reviews on these in the Review section. All items are in excellent condition and are thoroughly cleaned.

Rules
  • You can enter as many as u wish
  • If u win you will be withdrawn from the remaining draws.
  • I will try to send the juices u prefer where i can
  • Please enter using the same list process but i need you to select which Giveaway/s you want to enter for, for example..........
1. DeeDee - A and C
2. Social Misfit - B and C and D
  • In your entry please include how long you have been stinky free.
  • If i don't know your username don't enter, no freeloaders here!
  • I will post all items RM and cover the cost.
I will draw this next weekend in order A, B, C and D

View attachment 228740

Absolute brilliant give away @DeeDee good luck to every one but not an entry :)

Congrats, not free but seriously cut down pretty much since joining here. Not tried any of them but they look like pretty tidy bits of kit.

1. ForestMagpie A and D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B
8. OzoreXS - A
9. SpennyStooge - A & B
10. Jonty ~ A & D
11. Ricky_ricardo180 - A B C D

The Giveaway Dr Vapes Juices have arrived people!

Once opened I will take some pics so u know what we got!

Thank you Mo @Dr Vapes :10:

20200924_161229.jpg

1. ForestMagpie A and D
5. Frogprince D
6. KytanDale A or D
7. Sam andrews A and B
8. OzoreXS - A
9. SpennyStooge - A & B
10. Jonty ~ A & D