What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

Hey @leisureliquids

Not complaining at all, just wondering who u used to ship the liquids?

Have not received mine yet, im back in the office now so not home but have not been carded or anything.

Just letting u know in case its lost or delayed, im in no rush for it though & as i said not complaining :)

Thanks!

Hey @leisureliquids

Not complaining at all, just wondering who u used to ship the liquids?

Have not received mine yet, im back in the office now so not home but have not been carded or anything.

Just letting u know in case its lost or delayed, im in no rush for it though & as i said not complaining :)

Thanks!

Hi, all have been dispatched Royal Mail. they have started arriving so hope that it will be with you soon

Sounds promising. Tobacco is so hard to suit. Hope that it will be even better after a nice steep

Hey

Ok so im a twat, i did put my work address not my home. Sorry, my bad.
Received now! Thanks for the instructions too! Really appreciate it. Going to mix it at home and let it steep

20210412_134235.jpg

Mine turned up today, all mixed up, within 10mins, smells super, sure i'll be giving it a sneaky try later, wont be able to resist.
20210412_123322.jpeg

Agreed, my curiosity got the better of me and I'm on my first tank now, very pleasant indeed, looking forward to giving it a dam could chuffing in a week or two, if it lasts that long :54:

I've had to put the ry4 away, I'm supposed to steep it for a month :doh:

Back
Top Bottom