3. ZendeR
4. muttydog
5. raggy
6 snakebitex10
7.Qwackers98
8. Akira181
9.phil.m
10. Vaporz1

Slight change of mind as I'm after something exactly like this at the moment, hopefully that's ok, especially as @crustyfolker has actually dropped me a little something already this week :S
Bearded 100 posts and safe with a mech all ticked, valentines day as usual a kebab and a card will suffice ;)

1.cliveh2
2. Jaydoginvasion
3. ZendeR
4. muttydog
5. raggy
6 snakebitex10
7.Qwackers98
8. Akira181
9.phil.m
10. Vaporz1

Slight change of mind as I'm after something exactly like this at the moment, hopefully that's ok, especially as @crustyfolker has actually dropped me a little something already this week :S
Bearded 100 posts and safe with a mech all ticked, valentines day as usual a kebab and a card will suffice ;)
100 posts plus great.
safe with Mechs i trust you are
a beard, well i did say there is no need to have a beard as it would stop the lady apes entering. It was just a joke about the beard in anycase.
But you will need a nipple top battery to use the mech but i will chuck an oldish one in just to start the winner off

God damn what a day almost forgot about this plus the forums been down for a while. and so onto the result, but first a thank you to all 10 of you that entered. Plus those who congratualted me on the milestones.
Using a random number generator at mathgoodies.com we have a winner, the winning number was............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. number 8.
That's you @akira181. Well done to you and sorry but better luck next time to the other 9. Please pm me your details @akira181 and i will post your goods on Monday. Thanks.

all received safe and sound, thanks a lot! Hope you had a good holiday, you got a nice cold snap to welcome you back!

Back
Top Bottom