What's new

5 grand giveaway

You had to set me off by putting The Macc Lads on didn't you now.
Well done on 5k.
Not an entry by the way, but good luck all.

I first heard the Macc lads 30 years ago, they did a tour supported by one of my local bands The velvet underpants and released an E.p together called Turtles head. Great comedy for those not easily offended

I first heard the Macc lads 30 years ago, they did a tour supported by one of my local bands The velvet underpants and released an E.p together called Turtles head. Great comedy for those not easily offended
Lol. I have seen The Macc Lads on several occasions. Funny as fuck. Great live band. :D

1.cliveh2
2. Jaydoginvasion
3. ZendeR
4. muttydog
5. raggy
6 snakebitex10

congratulations on being 3 years cigarette free

1.cliveh2
2. Jaydoginvasion
3. ZendeR
4. muttydog
5. raggy
6 snakebitex10
7.Qwackers98

Thanks forthe oppo mate and congratulations on the 5k milestone.
Havent seen/heard the macc lads for ages! Takes me back to those halcyon days singing turtles head pissed with my mate.

1.cliveh2
2. Jaydoginvasion
3. ZendeR
4. muttydog
5. raggy
6 snakebitex10
7.Qwackers98
8. Akira181

Thanks for the chance! Congrats on reaching 5K

Congratulations on 5k buddy and lovely giveaway but being a regulated fan, no entry from me , just wanted to say well done [emoji4]

Not an entry I know fuck all abouts mechs and I don't want to either,
Great giveaway. 5000 posts and 3 years cig free Well done.
All the best.

Congrats on the 5k buddy. And more importantly, congrats on 3 years stinky free. A great milestone. Not an entry from me either but a generous gift for someone

Go on then I’ll chuck my hat into the ring, as you now know I could do with some free stuff

Back
Top Bottom