What's new

1K Coilzzz Giveaway

Smut

Veteran
Time to give something back to you cunts, coils? i know right super fucking exciting! so very generous! (tight cunt)

The coils that one lucky winner will receive are as folllows

Tsukas, approximately 0.1ohms

WdW9QMX.jpg

Framed Staples, approximately 0.1ohms

ha116s0.jpg

Aliens, approximately 0.11ohms

6i5JIrE.jpg

Stapestaggertron approximately 0.12ohms

Pe9AQ4p.jpg

Ohms will vary depending on leg length and rda

Conditions:
1. 100 post minimum, and by post i dont mean the bullshit spam to boost your post count so you can buy and sell shit. If youre just here to leech free shit then you can fuck off!

2. A decent knowledge of ohms law, these are all low ohm builds so safety first!

4. Profit?

Usual format, try not to fuck it up

and so on

Dont know when it'll end yet but will give a little warning when i decide

Good luck!

Not entering as I dont vape that low ohms... but did you make these coils yourself? They look absolutely great... would never have the patience or coordination for building something like that... the most complicated coil I have ever built was a clapton using pre claptoned wire...

1.dripworx
2.chodd
3. Mickdundeered

Loved ur smutons so would love to try your other creations!! Great giveaway top ape sir!!

Not entering as I dont vape that low ohms... but did you make these coils yourself? They look absolutely great... would never have the patience or coordination for building something like that... the most complicated coil I have ever built was a clapton using pre claptoned wire...

I did indeed, thanks :D building something is better then not building anything at all!

Back
Top Bottom