What's new

Wismec Cylin RTA 5.5 pounds

devilbedamned

Postman
Ordered this a few weeks back and seems to be fine. Couldn't check authenticity code as I tore it off in my excitement. But the price on the Wismec official store is also pretty decent. I don't know why they are going so cheap, and I would like to mention that they ARE a pain in building (I had it leak thrice before I got it right), but the end result is rather good once you do get it right.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Big...-ml-E-juice-Capacity-22mm-in/32828691002.html

Because it's a pain to build on and it leaks?
Can't argue with that. I experienced it myself (I initially chalked it up to being a novice builder). But once built properly, it hasn't leaked on me. Although i am not confident I will be able to get it right when I need to rewick it, lol.

Can't argue with that. I experienced it myself (I initially chalked it up to being a novice builder). But once built properly, it hasn't leaked on me. Although i am not confident I will be able to get it right when I need to rewick it, lol.

If it works for you m8 then that's the important thing. I've had a smok alien for almost three years which would be a surprise to many :)

If it works for you m8 then that's the important thing. I've had a smok alien for almost three years which would be a surprise to many :)
must be a clone u got lucky mate

Back
Top Bottom