What's new

Viperoo 50% off

MrDJ

Legend
50% DISCOUNT CODE “TASTEME” WWW.VIPEROO.COM £60ML - £5.99
Tasting Opportunity – Viperoo is giving you the chance to try our Shake and Vape UK flavours and find the tastes that you like the most with a MASSIVE 50% DISCOUNT CODE. Making a 60ml bottle of E liquid just £5.99
Free Postage on all orders over £40.
Offer valid from now until midnight Sunday 18th June 2017.
Happy Vaping. www.viperoo.com

Anyone tried these, interested in trying the Lemon Tart, cheers

ive only had their chocomint and vanilla custard which were great especially for the price.
before tpd they were doing 250ml for £15
ive not tried any of this new shake and vape yet but i will one day when ive made room for more juice.

Did anyone get any of these? I found them ridiculously harsh,was wondering if anybody else's were the same? I got the lemon tart and mothers milk in 3mg

Did anyone get any of these? I found them ridiculously harsh,was wondering if anybody else's were the same? I got the lemon tart and mothers milk in 3mg
soz to hear that.
did you try the zero before adding the nic shot.
what nicotine shots are they using. is it a named brand as that is usually where the harshness comes from and the nic shots have gone through tpd testing so they defo should not be harsh.
have you contacted them about this as theres a chance they might replace them. its worth a go anyway.

edit
just had a look and they use plusnic booster for 1p which ive never heard off. might be their own brand unlike some that use darkstar.

edit edit

bit of digging and found vape club sell plusnic for £2.49 each http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/nicotine-booster-shots/plusnic-nicotine-booster-by-simple-vape-co.html

Last edited:
@MrDJ yeah plusnic,that's the ones that came with. Didn't try before,added the nic shots straight away then left for 5 days. It feels like at least a 6mg how harsh it is even though I know it can't be. Will contact them and see what they say

Back
Top Bottom