What's new

Vapours-R-Us. 20% off code - valid until end of August

Doc_Gonzo

Postman
I have been using these guys for years for my flavor concentrates. As far as I know, it works across the whole site:
vapours-r-us. - 20% off code is "CHEECKY20" is valid until the end of August.

I hope that helps someone out!

Tried them once and they were the worst flavours I have ever tasted in fact pretty tasteless

Heard they arent all that myself too

Get what you pay for kinda thing
Yes I would Definitely save your money, I mixed strawberry ice at various strengths and I know strawberry can take a good few weeks to come out but 10 weeks later still no strawberry taste, the strawberry Custard was the same no strawberry flavour and the custard was the worst I'd tasted, it felt like vaping play doh.

Oh dear - sorry peeps! I only vape tobacco flavors and mix a combination of Amber tobacco and GV for quite a nice taste. I have also had their Bubblegum flavor for the missus ,and she likes that.
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to trying different flavors but I will take your advice and buy elsewhere if I do!

Oh dear - sorry peeps! I only vape tobacco flavors and mix a combination of Amber tobacco and GV for quite a nice taste. I have also had their Bubblegum flavor for the missus ,and she likes that.
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to trying different flavors but I will take your advice and buy elsewhere if I do!
Not your fault lol you just let everyone know of an offer and of course taste is subjective. There's a thread here on the company and it gets mixed reviews

Personally, I've been using them for the last 2 years and apart from their rather vague flavour names, I've not had a problem. I had the code in an email so I wasn't going to comment, but I thought the thread needed a bit of balance.

Black Stairs is my ADV been using it for the last two years at least.Its banging butt

No PayPal?

I'm sure they did take it before but I can't see the option.

Also code didn't work I had to remove a letter
The 2nd c

Paid by card and invoice says payment method PayPal [emoji848][emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom