What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

I jumped into their shop today (my local B+M), all their deals on the website are available in store too, plus extras. Quite a few people were in asking to try flavours before splashing out on some of the deals and the guys were offering up plenty of samples. I was thinking of ordering online but I think I will go in on payday (friday) and ask to try a bunch first.

I jumped into their shop today (my local B+M), all their deals on the website are available in store too, plus extras. Quite a few people were in asking to try flavours before splashing out on some of the deals and the guys were offering up plenty of samples. I was thinking of ordering online but I think I will go in on payday (friday) and ask to try a bunch first.
That sounds like a tiptop Stella plan

pocket fuel menthol mist.

I also have 60ml strawb shake on order, can't really say I'm looking forward to that.

Ah well, when I was a kid if I went for 10 park drive and they only had woodbine I still smoked 'em. :18:

Woodbine, capstan, No6, No10, embassy, I would smoke anything.
The mention of Woodys set off s lot of memories, like something from Dickensian times!

capstan full strength was my first ever smokes for a few years. ahh the good old days.
buying singles with a swan match for 2p

Got my 2nd delivery today. Pride is lush! Glad I ordered another 3 bottles in my 2nd order. The jamnation is pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom