What's new

Vaporesso Target PM80 Pod Mod Kit 80W £16.88

really good mate for a small pod kit. and the coils give good taste as well. i just wanted another small kit to go with my jac vim but after i ordered the first i then heard about a 50% off for nhs staff at vape club so was a no brainer. bought 4 juices and another pod. only prob was that they only sell the 2ml pods so had to buy two packs of 4ml from cloudstix.

edit
@adm look here https://www.cloudstix.com/electroni...te-accessories/vaporesso-target-pm80-4ml-pods

I’m tempted to order one, I’m over the moon with the little Vaporesso osmall for Mtl in fact I ended up buying a second one, I’ve hardly used anything else since I got it. Seems Vaporesso are ahead the game with pods.

if you dont mind waiting on china thats a cracking price.
or you could wait for the PM80SE which is the same but takes a single 18650

also new coils coming out and waiting to hear from @eyeball kid who should have some testers soon.

ive got so many mods and kits from vaporesso and now 5 different pods and this is a game changer.

Just read up on it. Ignore previous comment. Looks a good deal though.

Just read up on it. Ignore previous comment. Looks a good deal though.
new MTL coil(s) coming soon. 1.2 i guess would be best.

vaperesso PM80 GTX coils.JPG

new MTL coil(s) coming soon. 1.2 i guess would be best.

View attachment 217342
They are in route. Things have slowed down a bit postal wise. Had to pay a £16 customs fee yesterday so that could be them.
be interested to.see if the drag s and x mash up can give it a run for it's money. The drag is really nice build wise.

Ok you pulled my arm. Order in and some spare pods. Will get some of the MTL coils when putting next order into LPV who have them in stock. Thanks @MrDJ

The pm is a cracking pod system isn't it.
be honest. If these where around when we started we print wouldn't have moved on.
very true mate.
just look at how much space i would of saved if we had loads of these small kits.

Image1457615678228962754.jpg

if you dont mind waiting on china thats a cracking price.
or you could wait for the PM80SE which is the same but takes a single 18650

also new coils coming out and waiting to hear from @eyeball kid who should have some testers soon.

ive got so many mods and kits from vaporesso and now 5 different pods and this is a game changer.

Wasn’t aware of the SE, went for that one in the end. Pre order so I may be waiting a while but hey ho... the original for under £20 is a cracking bargain.

Back
Top Bottom