What's new

Vaporesso Polar Kit for £22.80 delivered from cloudstix.com

sam_cat

Postman
Only silver left now, £27.55 delivered

Here: https://www.cloudstix.com/vaporesso-polar-kit-wholesale-uk

SSr4EiRl.png

Choose gold, use discount code AVP10 and use free delivery.

(cribbed from original reduction to £34 shared here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion/cloud-chasing-and-sub-ohming/threads/vaporesso-polar-kit-for-£34-11-uk-based.176052/#post-2044818)

Last edited:
Can't say no at that price for a colour screen mod and tank and coils with UK delivery. Damnit :17:

Completely unnecessary but in the cart it goes....

Cheers for the post

Can't say no at that price for a colour screen mod and tank and coils with UK delivery. Damnit :17:

Completely unnecessary but in the cart it goes....

Cheers for the post
I couldn't either [emoji23][emoji23]
Don't really need a new one.. But for that price.. Why not! [emoji106]

Ordered on the same day as I originally made this thread, Friday, just before I made the thread.
Initial impressions are good, very nice looking bit of kit thats smartly presented.
Havent had a chance to test it yet, been busy with work but tonights the night (if the batteries have charged!)

Ordered on the same day as I originally made this thread, Friday, just before I made the thread.
Initial impressions are good, very nice looking bit of kit thats smartly presented.
Havent had a chance to test it yet, been busy with work but tonights the night (if the batteries have charged!)
Cool...Yeah it looks smart in the pics... Was wondering what it looks like in the flesh!! What colour did you get....presume you went for the gold?

Here you go.

FLYasszl.jpg

YAN7HPSl.jpg

I am impressed.. Stock tank is pretty good, lots of flavor and clouds that hid the sun (or perhaps that was the awful weather). Interface is nice.

Dismantle the stock tank and pull the rubber bit that limits capacity.
Took me longer than I care to admit to figure out how to open the battery cover (does it slide up, down, left, right?? Is there a secret click to it?? Nope, simply held on with magnets.....)

Back
Top Bottom