What's new

vapethejuice

All orders cancelled.

Funds being refunded back to original payment method.

Anyone ordered from this place or is it too risky?

Ah ok, I’m not interested in the Drag, thanks - I completely misread that :8:

Oh no! :( What are the concerns? I hope we have not been conned :(

Yeah, I twigged that... I just meant no one had posted anything on the vapethejuice page.

Its reasonably easy to track down who owns it (he's even on linkedin) so if it's a scam, it's the worst one over seen in a long time...!
lookls like both merchant and shopyfy suspended

That’s very odd - “security measures”? Glad I didn’t bother now. At least it looks like a genuine screw-up, and buyers should just get their money back :)

What i have found strange is vapethejuice took orders so have stock but didn't find a workaround to give people another chance with the rices as they where.
they could have collected hundreds of credit card details. Even used paypal for sales of non CBD products or sold CBD on another site.
So where are they now?. Have they still got the products sitting there, i doubt it so fpor me it was some kind of Con job, i maybe wrong but the whole thing has made me suspicious of said company

What i have found strange is vapethejuice took orders so have stock but didn't find a workaround to give people another chance with the rices as they where.
they could have collected hundreds of credit card details. Even used paypal for sales of non CBD products or sold CBD on another site.
So where are they now?. Have they still got the products sitting there, i doubt it so fpor me it was some kind of Con job, i maybe wrong but the whole thing has made me suspicious of said company
i think it was more of a case of he was drop shiping via a uk wharehouse but posibly a fishing trip as just before shopify pulled plug he had put up a 80%off deal on vapebargains 3 rising discount codes in one weekend seems a little fishy

All i will say @IAND is be careful what you link to members in future as this could have ended bad, luckily no ones had an issue as far as we know. I would still get a replacement bank card if you ordered from them just to protoect yourself

Back
Top Bottom