What's new

vapethejuice

IAND

Postman
hi i have just seen an offer onm my face book 60% OFF NOW use code 60FORME if you spend over 60 after using code they also throwing in a drag mini but need message them on fb for drag mini after placing order with name and postcode he says offer end monday hes clearing stock as switching suppliers

my tip we would be use a credit card or something with protection as this seller sells cbd so cant accept paypal

just a word of warning concernes have been raised on facebook regarding this i have placed an order myself soif anyone loses i stand to too
i will be remoiving links from my original post

Last edited:
Is this a thing?
Noticed @ReservedCBD is not doing PP anymore.
just what i ws reading on ukvape deals few sellers have had there paypal accounts frozen and thats what they blaming but as we all know paypal makes the rules up as they see fit whats most annoying is the frozen funds they freeze for 180 days

Is this a thing?
Noticed @ReservedCBD is not doing PP anymore.

Correct we aren’t doing PayPal anymore, I’ll freely show the emails saying that PayPal has frozen our account as it breached there term and conditions, to get the money we made off it we had to remove reserved payment system then wait 14 days until they let us have the funds, our account has been closed forever now but we still have a very good online card payment system that’s completely secure :)

PP don’t support CBD sellers as a rule. I guess vaping sites with CBD products might get away with it until PP finds out they’re selling it.

Correct I know a few shops that mainly sell Ecigs! They have 2 cbd products and PayPal completely banned them too, it’s madness. They are in talks at the moment in the US PayPal to ban e-cigarettes! So how long till that happens and then it properly hit uk PayPal not too long after!

Correct we aren’t doing PayPal anymore, I’ll freely show the emails saying that PayPal has frozen our account as it breached there term and conditions, to get the money we made off it we had to remove reserved payment system then wait 14 days until they let us have the funds, our account has been closed forever now but we still have a very good online card payment system that’s completely secure :)

Could it be that PP had so many folks claiming that CBD was shit n did not work (immediately) then cancelling their payment within the 14 day reserve payment grace period...making CBD products too much hassle.

Could it be that PP had so many folks claiming that CBD was shit n did not work (immediately) then cancelling their payment within the 14 day reserve payment grace period...making CBD products too much hassle.

I doubt it. It's mostly automated and they could give a fuck about return rates. It's always image and politics with the big companies. they couldn't give a toss about crushing a small market.

"PayPal, due to American law, class all CBD cannabidiol products as a narcotic, which means that the platform does not accept the transactions of any hemp derived products."

I doubt it. It's mostly automated and they could give a fuck about return rates. It's always image and politics with the big companies. they couldn't give a toss about crushing a small market.

"PayPal, due to American law, class all CBD cannabidiol products as a narcotic, which means that the platform does not accept the transactions of any hemp derived products."

Fair Doo's....good point

Back
Top Bottom