ObiWanVaponi

Staff member
All sorts of things on sale, concentrates 49p etc

https://vapable.com/product-tag/clearance/

4ccf5538-05f2-46a8-b05b-5762a45f8210.jpg

had a bit of a dabble on some concentrates ive mainly never heard of

love their free postage

sometimes drive past their place with work...never popped in

Came at a good time for me, bro in-law just gave me some money to get him some Z-coils, so I picked up WF Snake Fruit, WF Honey Roasted Peanuts, WF Vanilla Cream Extra and LB bakers touch for a couple of quid, minus 10% minus a few points I had. :)

Came at a good time for me, bro in-law just gave me some money to get him some Z-coils, so I picked up WF Snake Fruit, WF Honey Roasted Peanuts, WF Vanilla Cream Extra and LB bakers touch for a couple of quid, minus 10% minus a few points I had. :)
I have the WF Vanilla Cream Extra and Honey Roasted Peanuts and they are very nice flavours. I think WF on the whole make some very nice concentrates, VTA are really good too especially their Sugarloaf Pineapple which helped me get into fruit flavours.

I have the WF Vanilla Cream Extra and Honey Roasted Peanuts and they are very nice flavours. I think WF on the whole make some very nice concentrates, VTA are really good too especially their Sugarloaf Pineapple which helped me get into fruit flavours.

Yeah, they have some good ones... I think I have 12 or so now of their flavours, I think I have all the nut ones, cashew, macadamia etc. My Vape Train stash is growing too.

Back
Top Bottom