What's new

Ultroner X Asmodus EOS V2 £35

Very nice price for a touchscreen stabwood mod with an Asmodus chipset. Free delivery too if you choose the Royal Mail 2nd class option at checkout.

Ultroner x Asmodus EOS V2 180W Box Mod - Ecigone - ULTRONER - Hardware

These are a decent mod and the touchscreen works better than the Minikin. Last week you could have got one for £30 from, 3avape, but worth the extra fiver for faster to arrive. But anyway the whole Black Friday section has some proper good deals, DNA 167 for £30, Minikins for £20. Kizoku mod £30. Kizoku Unlimit for £19

NUMBER 2.jpeg
NUMBER 2 AGAIN.jpeg
So, EcigOne had an issue in that the blue model I selected was actually sold out so they reached out to me. I requested if they could show me a few samples of the other colour options. Fair play to them they did, let me pick the one I wanted and upgraded me to DPD delivery so hopefully the one pictured should arrive tomorrow. Looks like quite a unique and varied one so actually pleased with that outcome :2thumbsup:

Also for anyone still interested they have the red/black combo still in stock. A sample image of one of these is below
NUMBER 1.jpeg
NUMBER 1 AGAIN.jpeg

looks nice much better than the red/black, but...is the wood thick? does it feel solid? it always looks like a very thin veneer

It's not thin mate. Very well made. Better value than most mods at this price or even at it's RRP. Nice hand feel too the spine is curved. The only thing letting the Eos 2 down is the same reason i would mark down the Asmodus Luna and that is the wood isn't sealed . all it is the stabwood is more dyed wood with some resin and as with any Stabwood mod thats sealed and no window you can't see the individuality. Oh and you may want to wax the mod to seal it and prevent any marks or wear to the wood. Mine is Green and blue with a lot of bare wood and slightly dyed green wood. I would show pics but can't

It's not thin mate. Very well made. Better value than most mods at this price or even at it's RRP. Nice hand feel too the spine is curved. The only thing letting the Eos 2 down is the same reason i would mark down the Asmodus Luna and that is the wood isn't sealed . all it is the stabwood is more dyed wood with some resin and as with any Stabwood mod thats sealed and no window you can't see the individuality. Oh and you may want to wax the mod to seal it and prevent any marks or wear to the wood. Mine is Green and blue with a lot of bare wood and slightly dyed green wood. I would show pics but can't

Just out of curiosity how would you recommend going around the process of 'waxing' the mod?

Back
Top Bottom