What's new

Ultrasonic cleaner £12.49

Jerri

Postman
Last edited:
Reading the reviews it looks like it should be avoided.
Happens frecuently with ultrasonic cleaners. People say "this does not clean at all""

I tried some, It happened to me. I found that anything below 50w doesnt not work at all.
I use this one now:
usr-5659.jpg

It works decently, but still coulbe a bit more powerful to improve the results.

Yeah. That’s why I mentioned amazon are great for returns. If it’s crap return it for a refund.
It's a bit of messing about, besides i have a kitchen sink which works just as well as an ultrasonic cleaner lol, i really don't think it's something i would use in all honesty, Started shopping in China now so could probably pick one up cheaper than Amazon, Amazon was great a few years back but now it's just as bad as flea bay which is a shame as i used to use it quite a bit in the past.

waste of fucking money. Buy a food steamer instead, just remove all o rings and put your tanks etc in the steamer, no need for any cleaning products. Steam will sterilise clean and remove odours. You can also fit a lot more in them too.

@crustyfolker you know i have had a steamer for quite some time and never thought of doing that, will give it a go as i don't use it for much else apart from my spotted dick :p

@crustyfolker you know i have had a steamer for quite some time and never thought of doing that, will give it a go as i don't use it for much else apart from my spotted dick :p
Would have thought there was a lotion for spotted dick. Bit extreme sitting on the work top with your crown jewels in a steamer :hmm::eek:

Back
Top Bottom