What's new

UKECIGSTORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s awesome news because they’ve never been super shit and ripped me off, insulted me and got hysterical on the phone, like, ever.

I’d rather spend the rest of my life listening to Hazza’s “jokes” than give UKEcigshitshow a another penny.

Not that I’m still smarting after four or five years or anything...

Sorry to hear that it looks like I have given a bad one,sorry.

That’s awesome news because they’ve never been super shit and ripped me off, insulted me and got hysterical on the phone, like, ever.

I’d rather spend the rest of my life listening to Hazza’s “jokes” than give UKEcigshitshow a another penny.

Not that I’m still smarting after four or five years or anything...
I second your reply.
While my experience was only poor I am pretty sure mine was an exceptional case and most receive devastatingly poor service.

Interesting while browsing their website I got this from my AVG @UKECIGSTORE worth double checking your codes

Screenshot 2019-01-08 at 20.03.33.png

ahhhh…..this brings back memories...…

….I drove a round trip of 400 miles because they sold me a clone as an authentic....the actual dripper was only £25, and that was for the authentic...when they said to me on the phone "yeah....im sure you'll come down for a refund from Manchester"

and I fucking did.....all 18 stone and 6'2 of my lovely cockney gorgeousness...…..

cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom