What's new

The Yorkshire Vaper 30% off today

crunchynut

Achiever
As title says there's a code for 30% off everything so that means if your a fan of their cotton Fuzz it bring it down to £4.20 a tin rrp £6

Use code

30OFF

Fucking legend @crunchynut thanks mate that cotton is the muts nuts [emoji5]
The code is only for today but if it's on a day where funds are low and we all have them days not to worry TYV will probably do discount codes again , plus Expo is coming and they usually do a good price there as well if you can make it.

The code is only for today but if it's on a day where funds are low and we all have them days not to worry TYV will probably do discount codes again , plus Expo is coming and they usually do a good price there as well if you can make it.
Got some ordered mate [emoji5] couldn't afford it but after using some of that you sent I couldn't afford not to. I normally stick to bacon or muji after trying a bunch of other cottons and not liking them but this stuff is in a league of its own, when I first opened the packet you sent I thought oh well it looks like fusion cotton so it will be about the same as that (which I couldn't stand) but I opened it and it felt like silk compared to fusion so I wicked up a goon with it and after the usual 3 draws I get from bacon I pulled the cap off to redrip and this cotton was still saturated its like it holds more than 50% more juice than bacon [emoji5] thanks again mate

Back
Top Bottom